Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney+

Didn't we get a list somewhere that was a lot more truncated than this?

People love to hate on TIH, but I legit have it in my top 5 Marvel movies. Love that film.
Oh its not bad, but Imo compared to the rest of the MCU and Marvel films I think its one of the lower ones. Just my opinion though. They likely didn't want it on there to confuse people with the Ruffalo Hulk.

We're gonna see a lot more of this. I honestly think Apple would ban Prime Video + Disney+ from the App Store if they weren't worried about antitrust concerns.

If its none on the Disney streaming service, I get it, but I don't believe the streaming service has commericals. This is Disney saying Netflix won't have commercials on Disney cable channels, which is pretty unusual, considering several companies do promote several of its products in rival channels/networks. That seems wrong and now Disney is slowly trying to creep up into a dangerous territory every single day of the week.

Kids prefer Netflix and Youtube more than Disney+ however parents enough Disney+ more.

KidInsight_Brand_Love_2019_resized.jpg

And even though it’s not set to launch until November 2019, Disney+ is already establishing itself with families’ most-loved brands. No doubt benefiting from the Disney halo, the streaming service has 89% awareness and 48% “love” among kids (along with 97% awareness and 55% “love” among parents). Though its release is still a couple of months away, 80% of kids already say they “definitely or probably” will use it in the next year.

Brand Love is an annual brand equity tracking study conducted online among a representative sample of US households with children ages six to 12. In 2019, 8,183 children and their parents evaluated 350 consumer brands across 19 categories as part of the two-month study. Smarty Pants’ proprietary Kidfinity and Parentfinity scores are composite measures on a scale of zero to 1,000 that factor in brand awareness, appeal and popularity.

Last edited:
Kids prefer Netflix and Youtube more than Disney+ however parents enough Disney+ more.

And even though it’s not set to launch until November 2019, Disney+ is already establishing itself with families’ most-loved brands. No doubt benefiting from the Disney halo, the streaming service has 89% awareness and 48% “love” among kids (along with 97% awareness and 55% “love” among parents). Though its release is still a couple of months away, 80% of kids already say they “definitely or probably” will use it in the next year.

Brand Love is an annual brand equity tracking study conducted online among a representative sample of US households with children ages six to 12. In 2019, 8,183 children and their parents evaluated 350 consumer brands across 19 categories as part of the two-month study. Smarty Pants’ proprietary Kidfinity and Parentfinity scores are composite measures on a scale of zero to 1,000 that factor in brand awareness, appeal and popularity.

Damn, Nickeloddeon is high ranking.

Wow, Nickelodeon still ranks high? They've never show anything good since the mid-2000s except most of the new episodes and reruns of Spongebob Squarepant episodes and/or movies. As far as streaming services goes, I wonder the pending ViacomCBS would use Nicktoons and South Park to get involved in the streaming wars. South Park is still highly popular on Comedy Central and ViacomCBS might remake Star Trek for the modern audience. Their movies though, I'm not sure, they have the Transformer movies and that's pretty much it.