Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Walt Disney World 50th Rumored Plans

Yeah I don’t get the hate for the magic bands? I really like the convenience of having my ticket/door key on my wrist. I do t use it to make purchases because I absolutely hate the way Disney runs their invoices it’s very confusing.

If you want to hate on fastpass+ I get that. It has made lines longer than before. But the actual magic band? I like em.

Magic Bands would be a plus if it weren't for the horrible fastpass plus system. And then when they've recently added so many non Disney hotels to 60 day fastpass, it's made it even tougher to get the good attractions.

Fast Pass+ is the main reason Magic Band exists. It makes it possible for Disney to micro management every single aspect in the theme park. For how many people who are needed to run a ride, show or restaurant. That only works with temporary employers that you can order to not come to work and don't need to pay them. That leads to the reason why Disney isn't investing in their theme members as they used to do (educating them and manage them so they feel some kind of ownership). As a result quality goes down and that is the reason why Disney is a shadow of it's former self.

Last edited: