The "IP That's Yet to Come" Thread | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The "IP That's Yet to Come" Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some IPs that need to be a maze (regardless of rights issue):
- Mars Attacks

I wonder if basing it off the trading cards/ comics (which are actually quite hardcore) would make a difference in being able to obtain the rights to it. This has such good potential for a house.

One of the main horror scenes revolves around the main character nude with a chainsaw...idk how they can do that.

Funny that this is a problem at hhn nowadays, I remember when the old Saw mazes had barenaked topless women mannequins with detailed breasts... I guess a way to work around it would be using skin tight leggings that blend onto an actor's skin

Reactions: hhnlover

If theres one thing we can agree one, Im pretty sure we ALL would love to see this scene in a maze. Imagine this as the password maze and the prize you get is Paul Allen's buisness card.

Reactions: hhnlover
Hmmm was thinking about this one buuuuut, American Psycho?

I could see a sequel to Hive where they do their own take on AP/yuppiedom ("Hive Society"). May not have been well received enough a house for them to bother with a sequel to, but considering it was a quick replacement there's always room to expand upon the concept.

Oh and Tremors would be a hell yes for me...PROVIDED there's only one other comedy house to go with it.

Last edited:
Even thought they’re likely coming next year, we need Candyman, Beetlejuice + 13 Ghosts to come eventually! In my opinion the IP well still has a lot left in it. Hoping Hill House becomes the new Stranger Things

If Universal still had the rights to Marvel, I would love to see:

- Maximum Carnage 2 (All the heroes have been infused with the Carnage symbiote)

- Marvel Zombies

- Hells Kitchen (Daredevil, The Punisher, Kingpin, Bullseye, Elektra, and The Hand)

- Symbiotes

- Ghost Rider

- Villain takeover (Dr. Doom, Magneto, Taskmaster, Red Skull, Venom, Sabretooth, Whiplash, and Loki)

- Spider-Man Villains

If Universal still had the rights to Marvel, I would love to see:

- Maximum Carnage 2 (All the heroes have been infused with the Carnage symbiote)

- Marvel Zombies

- Hells Kitchen (Daredevil, The Punisher, Kingpin, Bullseye, Elektra, and The Hand)

- Symbiotes

- Ghost Rider

- Villain takeover (Dr. Doom, Magneto, Taskmaster, Red Skull, Venom, Sabretooth, Whiplash, and Loki)

- Spider-Man Villains
Idk if this will be possible, but i wanna see a haunt based off the Immortal Hulk series.

Reactions: MrBlonde
Status
Not open for further replies.