Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Graveyard Games

Seriously amazing house! So well done. Had one of my two best scares from the whole event.

The semi-tunnel scene with the two active actors who have their faces in holes on either side. When I first started to enter they were putting their faces back in, and I pause cause I didn't know what was gonna happen. The one on my right notices and I could see his eyes light up. So I like jump-ran through the tunnel space only for him to jump out practically in my way scaring the bajeebus out of me.

Lots of other great scares in here as well, but that one was my favorite.

This is my #1 house and I don’t expect that to change barring any major changes Sunday. Cast is great, house is fun, scares are intense and everywhere, and some creative design choices.
Agreed. Both Parade houses are the event's best this year.

Awesome facade, love the moon in the corner above, I realized it the second night of the event and it was just so cool, the little details like the mask of Sid next to some spraypaint and the skeleton found in the furnace, a lot of neat little details in this house, the scares are really good.

What I found funny about last night, my group was the last to go through, when you enter the scene where the corpse crawls around the corner on the ground, the corpse was standing, slam against the wall and jump towards us and my coworker shouted "THE CORPSE CAN WALK NOW!?!" and shoved me into the next room, definitely made my night, kudos that scareactor XD

Little baby fact from my tour: there are two dead Nancy’s (phone screen Nancy and suspended from the ceiling Nancy) because they represent her in two different locations; the ghosts have dragged her (and Sid) to the Little Lost Lambs section of Ascension Parish so that the children will have additional playmates for eternity!!

Little baby fact from my tour: there are two dead Nancy’s (phone screen Nancy and suspended from the ceiling Nancy) because they represent her in two different locations; the ghosts have dragged her (and Sid) to the Little Lost Lambs section of Ascension Parish so that the children will have additional playmates for eternity!!

A shame, I wish the Sex Pistols had made more than one album. ;)

That idea is just terrifying lol and what a fateful and unfortunate end for them both. So what would that mean for us, since we die from the implosion in Depths, do we escape the cemetery at the end?

That idea is just terrifying lol and what a fateful and unfortunate end for them both. So what would that mean for us, since we die from the implosion in Depths, do we escape the cemetery at the end?

Zombieman on Nightmares confirmed we're dead from the moment we enter the black hallway.

My tour guide explained that, while the ghosts aren’t actually the ones doing the “bad” thing in the house because they’re just taking care of their home and the kids, and we’re not actually Sid or Nancy, we’re still “guilty by association.” Friends with them on social media = condoning their actions = being worthy of death, I guess.

According to the backstory the vines make the number 7 when the “Glowing Mother” is near. I have not seen this and it wasn’t pointed out on my tour, does anyone know where this is in the house?58144C3C-B922-4C4A-A2A4-F366B34E8B72.jpeg

Last edited:
I view the house as us, “the main character” surviving. Our role in the House is the final girl/final boy. Sid and Nancy are the two who disrespect the graveyard and awaken the spirits. We are the nerdy friend dragged along who is open minded to spirits and respectful. I view the tunnel scene as a near death experience where we are almost dragged back into the graveyard to play for all eternity. Next, when you see Glowing Mother, she is granting us passage to escape with our lives. The final scare is then a tribute to the classic jumpscare at the end of most horror movies and a way of saying “get out and never return”.

However, this is just my interpretation and the way I view it.

I view the house as us, “the main character” surviving. Our role in the House is the final girl/final boy. Sid and Nancy are the two who disrespect the graveyard and awaken the spirits. We are the nerdy friend dragged along who is open minded to spirits and respectful. I view the tunnel scene as a near death experience where we are almost dragged back into the graveyard to play for all eternity. Next, when you see Glowing Mother, she is granting us passage to escape with our lives. The final scare is then a tribute to the classic jumpscare at the end of most horror movies and a way of saying “get out and never return”.

However, this is just my interpretation and the way I view it.

Nah, we die.

Nancy is kinda cute, gotta say.