Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was UC, for the HTTYD coaster, I would have RMC design a raptor rail with 2 inline seats per car (basically a raptor rail 2 seat motorbike coaster), 7 cars per train. Each car themed to a different dragon.

But if they were to go that route, it would probably be another Intamin motorbike coaster.

Reminder: don't put too much faith into the concept art. Universal choose to keep the competition (and us) in the dark. If anything it's going far above and beyond what we are shown.

Last edited:
I cant see UC putting in two thrill rides where you ride a dragon. Im assuming there will be some sort of "coaster" that simulates you flying through various physical sets augmented with screens. I couldnt see them then adding a 100% screen based simulator similar to FoP.

Really hoping HTTYD world is berk, not new berk. Berk is the recognizable one people grew up with (I mean I’m 18 and I still remember it distinctly) where as new berk is pretty but less recognizable and with less memorable structures and locations

Really hoping HTTYD world is berk, not new berk. Berk is the recognizable one people grew up with (I mean I’m 18 and I still remember it distinctly) where as new berk is pretty but less recognizable and with less memorable structures and locations
It could be New New Berk, a new location for the theme park, similar to Isle Nublar is for JP at IOA.

From the concept art it sure appears to be New Berk, seems more woodsy, not a ton of water, I'm leaning towards New Berk, maybe the land picks up where the final film left off.

From the concept art it sure appears to be New Berk, seems more woodsy, not a ton of water, I'm leaning towards New Berk, maybe the land picks up where the final film left off.
Shame, but still exciting. My only thing is if that’s true, then all the dragons are in the new world by then. To be fair, they tried to throw us off with colors and all that jazz in other lands, even taking out peach’s castle, so we could just not get the full picture. In my mind too the coaster has to be dragon riding, like legit dragons, that’s the one sort of “dream experience” people would want if they got to step into the HTTYD universe and makes too much sense

Shame, but still exciting. My only thing is if that’s true, then all the dragons are in the new world by then. To be fair, they tried to throw us off with colors and all that jazz in other lands, even taking out peach’s castle, so we could just not get the full picture. In my mind too the coaster has to be dragon riding, like legit dragons, that’s the one sort of “dream experience” people would want if they got to step into the HTTYD universe and makes too much sense
Ya this is also true. Since HTTYD land is closest to our perspective in the concept art, they may have taken even more out than they did Nintendo. We shall see for sure. I pray we get model leaks of the lands like we did for Nintendo haha. Its too far away for it to be a complete surprise for myself at this point

Ya this is also true. Since HTTYD land is closest to our perspective in the concept art, they may have taken even more out than they did Nintendo. We shall see for sure. I pray we get model leaks of the lands like we did for Nintendo haha. Its too far away for it to be a complete surprise for myself at this point
I like your idea of New New Berk and it is fitting to the story. First Hiccup needs to explain to his father and village to drop their prejudice (against dragons). When he succeeds the rest of the world still wants to kill the dragons and goes after the village. So now the world needs to be reached to not be prejudiced (against dragons). So what better to come to Orlando and explain us together with the dragons. I expand the land to look and feel very Berk like.

Status
Not open for further replies.