UOR Park-to-Park Tickets | Inside Universal Forums

UOR Park-to-Park Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GadgetGuru

V.I.P. Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
Finally getting around to planning my Universal Orlando Thanksgiving 2019 trip.

I’ve been looking at park tickets and there’s a decent difference between park-to-park and one park tickets.

I’ve got no issues with getting a one-park-a-day ticket. Except...I want to go on the Hogwarts Express.

Is it possible to buy a multi-day one-park pass and have only one of those days include park hopping (for Hogwarts Express)?

Finally getting around to planning my Universal Orlando Thanksgiving 2019 trip.

I’ve been looking at park tickets and there’s a decent difference between park-to-park and one park tickets.

I’ve got no issues with getting a one-park-a-day ticket. Except...I want to go on the Hogwarts Express.

Is it possible to buy a multi-day one-park pass and have only one of those days include park hopping (for Hogwarts Express)?
Sorry, all the days have to be the same.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
Depending on if your thanksgiving dates spill into December, you may want to look at a Seasonal Annual pass. Very close on price to a 3-5 day tickets, and with the benefits (possible hotel discount if staying on site as well) you might come out ahead.