Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 418 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I went on this during HHN my second night to rest my legs a bit, and I had a bit of a weird experience before the ride itself.

Both of the pre-show were staffed, but they weren’t actually doing the pre-shows. They just talked to you as you walked through the rooms. Honestly, it actually improves the whole ride experience because it got rid of a lot of the unnecessary context and endless talk of cellphones.

Reactions: tankart150
Rode in the front row tonight. Very different experience, almost a panoramic view.
My first ride was in the front row. Unlike Kong, where the front row is the 'worst' seat on the attraction, this was definitely the best seat on F&F by far. I guess I have around 7-10 total rides in the other rows, not very good. Unfortunately the 360 scene is so bad that the attraction still sucks, even in the best view first row...............On that bus in Yung 1522 that bus is in an area where they had numerous massive water line breaks/floods in the past few years. I'm guessing this sinkhole is a result of one of those water catastrophes.

My first ride was in the front row. Unlike Kong, where the front row is the 'worst' seat on the attraction, this was definitely the best seat on F&F by far. I guess I have around 7-10 total rides in the other rows, not very good. Unfortunately the 360 scene is so bad that the attraction still sucks, even in the best view first row...............On that bus in Yung 1522 that bus is in an area where they had numerous massive water line breaks/floods in the past few years. I'm guessing this sinkhole is a result of one of those water catastrophes.
The front row on Kong is so bad that they don't use it anymore

Panoramic view of a train wreck?

The tech is great, it is unnecessary but great. We all know the entire screenz (well maybe not the speed portion) is trash.
Not saying that it was good, it’s just interesting. I would argue everything in this ride is interesting just not in a good way. I just think it’s probably the best view of the ride(unlike Kong), if you dare to call it a ride. I don’t think there’s a problem listing a merit in a ride with so many demerits, however inconsequential that merit might be.

Not saying that it was good, it’s just interesting. I would argue everything in this ride is interesting just not in a good way. I just think it’s probably the best view of the ride(unlike Kong), if you dare to call it a ride. I don’t think there’s a problem listing a merit in a ride with so many demerits, however inconsequential that merit might be.
Sure. There's a couple of decent merits in the ride. I liked the city prop scene and the queue before the preshow areas plus that front scene.

My family will ride it once next week for the first time where is the best seat?
Already answered. Best seat is anywhere but this ride. :lol:

To actually answer, somewhere in the middle is best. Just try and stay away from the co2 cannons that blow your eardrums out in the 360 scene.

Reactions: tankart150