Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 419 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just had an interesting thought about how bad and disliked this attraction is. Generally, once a ride is open 9 to 12 months, even the really great attractions, the thread basically dies except for a post here and there. But this thread is constantly reactivated. That is certainly a statement as to how poorly received it is, that some new rider needs to say how bad the experience was. :lol:....Universal really needs to fix this turkey before the ridership, even with its greatly reduced capacity, falls to almost nothing, except on busy holidays. .

I just had an interesting thought about how bad and disliked this attraction is. Generally, once a ride is open 9 to 12 months, even the really great attractions, the thread basically dies except for a post here and there. But this thread is constantly reactivated. That is certainly a statement as to how poorly received it is, that some new rider needs to say how bad the experience was. :lol:....Universal really needs to fix this turkey before the ridership, even with its greatly reduced capacity, falls to almost nothing, except on busy holidays. .

Here is an idea for when that happens, park the party busses, turn on the lights and put in a bar. They have the lighting and sound in place to put on warehouse parties. No ride just walk around, dance look at the props and drink. Big party atmosphere.
Works til they can come up with the replacement.

Here is an idea for when that happens, park the party busses, turn on the lights and put in a bar. They have the lighting and sound in place to put on warehouse parties. No ride just walk around, dance look at the props and drink. Big party atmosphere.
Works til they can come up with the replacement.
and lots of scantily clad Party girls. ;):lol:

But Disney fixed it. Universal will not fix this pile.
They didn’t fix it. They closed it down for years and eventually just did a simple IP swap. Fixing would imply fixing whats already there. FF is HUGE franchise for Uni. Only way this will change is whenever the IP is dead.

Reactions: BBPH
I rode this last week for the first time and was just generally very confused by the whole thing. My dad even made us ride again because he thought maybe we missed something.... We did not. Idk why this exists, but both times I think there were like 6 people on the whole bus. Seems like a waste of space to me. Could have easily made an indoor coaster and said we were racing Dom or something instead and saved time/money. :shrug:

Just rode for the first time!

Aside from the slow moving line, cringe inducing preshows (that are elevated slightly by the TMs riffing on them), way too long musion scene, and 360 scene with terrible CGI and screens that are about half as tall as they need to be, this was pretty alright.
:clap::clap::clap:

Like I can’t overstate how tiny the 360 screens are. Kong’s screens are already too short to hide the tops and these feel about half as tall. I was looking up and there’s sooooo much wasted space between the top of the screen and the show building roof. I have no idea why the building is as tall as it is.
Yes, meanwhile Gringotts does a perfect job of immersing you in a dome screen environment