Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

The monorail is now inside of the security “bubble” so no going through twice (at TTC and Epcot) and moved back the tram drop off to allow for a better setup security experience. Security now has a very large area and room for overflow whereas before it was all makeshift in that small area.
Ah, I knew they were doing something, just wasn't sure exactly what I was looking at haha

Rumored hotel?

I read on Magic that cast members were using the ballon as a guide to direct the Marathon racers. Who knows at this point.

on a side note. I’ve been doing research on Project Gemini. It’s surprising how much of the original concept was built in the 2000s and will be implemented into the new EPCOT.

Arrows and barricades are so old Epcot.

LOTR land confirmed.
source.gif

Last edited: