Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have to imagine the issues kids cause is about the same as drunk adults. When it comes to scare actor harassment I would think drunk people are the bigger problem.

well they did get rid of the jello shot girls,

as for the banning of kids, kinda reminds me of the episode of south park when the boys pay a homeless guy to take them to a R rated movie lol.

Would have to imagine the issues kids cause is about the same as drunk adults. When it comes to scare actor harassment I would think drunk people are the bigger problem.

Granted this just based on my experience, but the past few years - I've seen more incidents from kids than drunks. Also, guess what event causes the most headaches for TMs at UO? RTU - an event with a heavy teenager/young adult presence.

Predictions for HHN30
No changes to the current policy in regards to teenage guests

Oh, I don't think it'll happen either - but I'd like the change and wouldn't be surprised by it. :lol:

This time I went twice as much as any past years (two nights instead of one) lol.

I think since I'm kind of laser focused on seeing as much as I can of the event I probably am oblivious to a lot of the incidents that are referred to on the forums, if I was attending more nights and going at a more leisurely pace maybe I would see more of what is referred to, but I am happy to say I'm either lucky or oblivious. I didn't notice any bad or overly obnoxious behavior from kids, drunks, drunk kids or anyone in-between. I did finally see one scareactor talking to guests in Vanity Ball . My friend did say she saw someone being creepy with the dancers in Hellbilly and a worker shooed them away. So once again ignorance is bliss!

So do y'all think Stranger Things will return next year? After the quality of this year's maze, I assume the team don't want to do it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope you're right. I am curious about crowd levels if it doesn't. Guess that depends on other IPs they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question of Stranger Things returning next year depends if they can get a major IP or strong collection of minor IPs that can sell merch. This year's event was a money making machine on merchandise alone. Uni will hate to lose that. Just look at how the event's merchandise has evolved because of Stranger Things and Ghostbusters. Just five years ago the only piece of merchandise that sold well were the house shirts.

I've been hearing rumors that 30 has the potential to be a dual-park event. Hypothetically speaking, how realistic is this scenario?
Very very much unlikely based on the Statements you got from the creative Team. They said it was a nightmare. Also Marvel wouldn't be able to be used as well as Seuss Landing and HP. Would only leave lost Kontinent and JP which is under construction for a new coaster

The question of Stranger Things returning next year depends if they can get a major IP or strong collection of minor IPs that can sell merch. This year's event was a money making machine on merchandise alone. Uni will hate to lose that. Just look at how the event's merchandise has evolved because of Stranger Things and Ghostbusters. Just five years ago the only piece of merchandise that sold well were the house shirts.

There's no more content for them to do a house. Season 4 isn't expected until 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.