New Classic Monsters/Horror Shop | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New Classic Monsters/Horror Shop

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This always seemed the most logical to me. Tons of space, can't imagine Mummy is a big merch sell at this point so may as well include all the monsters in there. I like it.
I didn't hate it in there...I wouldn't mind the horror store jumping over to Mummy if they are ditching it in Hollywood

So, there is a bunch of Universal Monsters merch in the Mummy gift shop now
I wouldn’t mind getting rid of the mummy arcade for an expanded Horror store. But why not keep the HHN Tribute store open year round. I loved the layout this year with the exit out the back by the public library and the decor inside was also.

Reactions: truejonas
Merch doesn’t “own” the store, it’s still a temporary annex from Mummy.

stupid corporate bureaucracy? I honestly assumed with the amount effort they put this year the store would at least stick around. Especially with the much better flow now.

stupid corporate bureaucracy? I honestly assumed with the amount effort they put this year the store would at least stick around. Especially with the much better flow now.

It's temporary and its run this year is being extended. This thing is not designed for being permanent, it's why if a house was made permanent it wouldn't look like the ones during HHN.

I wouldn’t mind getting rid of the mummy arcade for an expanded Horror store. But why not keep the HHN Tribute store open year round. I loved the layout this year with the exit out the back by the public library and the decor inside was also.
They need the extended Mummy queue for hell week in December