Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

An interesting picture from the documents posted today:
QNsUdPGl.png

Note what appears to be DK in the upper left, a bus loop on the right, and a possible hotel driveway at the bottom.

Am I the only one not seeing DK is the picture? All I see is a bunch of random grey splotches.

If all that is said in that Podcast about SNW is true, its going to be very easy to spend an entire day in there depending on how big the actual play areas are. 4 potential attractions, dining, interactivity EVERYWHERE. Im already planning for my first day on my Epic Universe trip to be spent solely in Nintendo :)

Saw Alicia/TPShark’s podcast and found the multi level land thing interesting. Looking at the art, looks like Frankenstein Land is multilevel too :)

So the levels are staying? Already very noticeable, but I wasn't sure if it was a trick to store dirt while they built retention ponds or something. There are some fairly tall areas.

So the levels are staying? Already very noticeable, but I wasn't sure if it was a trick to store dirt while they built retention ponds or something. There are some fairly tall areas.
Looks like you walk uphill(stairs?) to the windmill and then can turn right onto the second level of the land, and looks to me like the ride exits onto the lower level (where we thought that the ride entrance was originally)

Also worried about kinetic energy in the land. Maybe the windmill is gonna spin?

If all that is said in that Podcast about SNW is true, its going to be very easy to spend an entire day in there depending on how big the actual play areas are. 4 potential attractions, dining, interactivity EVERYWHERE. Im already planning for my first day on my Epic Universe trip to be spent solely in Nintendo :)
What’s the 4th?

I didn't see this posted so...just to let people know it looks like Face recognition is 100% coming to this park..From CNBC on 19 November
Facial recognition is our one-stop for everything we do: Universal Parks

Seeing that, and I decided to actually put up a topic dedicated towards this; as this should be something..to think about for the future of Universal's parks just in general. Regardless if Orlando and Beijing are going to be well, for a manner of speaking, the guinea-pigs of facial recognition..

Universal Park's and Resorts & Facial Technology | Inside Universal Forums