Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 568 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it could fit there based on the building sizes vs people size. Also where the entrance to the queue is however so not really sure if they have room for that and foot traffic and queue lines for the meet and greet. We shall see!

I also find it very interesting that we have a good feel on the Yoshi and DK rides, due to leaks and the concept art here, yet, still nothing on Mario Kart really. Man they’ve kept a tight lip on that one.

Last edited:
In terms of being a game changer for not only the company but the industry as a whole, SNW feels like the next Wizarding World. New technology being used on attractions, complete immersion, A+ characters that guests have connections too, man this is gonna be gangbusters potentially people.

In terms of being a game changer for not only the company but the industry as a whole, SNW feels like the next Wizarding World. New technology being used on attractions, complete immersion, A+ characters that guests have connections too, man this is gonna be gangbusters potentially people.
I'm a gamer but have never been into Nintendo. That said, it's my most anticipated "world" in the new park. Maybe to the extend that I will buy a Nintendo console.

In the case of the Orlando parks, I’m perplexed by the rumor Pokémon is a rumored epic universe expansion. Past the main 4 Nintendo ips I couldn’t imagine them making more lands (even if I think splatoon 1’s hub is perfect for a land), and you’d think they’d want Nintendo in every park if it does well (KidsZone would be the prime location, I know Trolls could probably go there too but still)

In the case of the Orlando parks, I’m perplexed by the rumor Pokémon is a rumored epic universe expansion. Past the main 4 Nintendo ips I couldn’t imagine them making more lands (even if I think splatoon 1’s hub is perfect for a land), and you’d think they’d want Nintendo in every park if it does well (KidsZone would be the prime location, I know Trolls could probably go there too but still)
I’m with you on this, at this point my best guess is Pokémon with SNW at EU, Zelda at Islands or Kidzone, and KFP land of Awesomeness same deal. I think they’re going to want Nintendo big in that park especially if there is a hotel. I’d love Pokémon in USF but I’m giving up on it.

Reactions: RFRees
feksotek-jpg.11208

Okay so now we need more concept art of Mario Kart haha. Just please, something!!! This is incredible though. If they can pull off that much detail in person, already going to be one of the best theme park lands out there. Let’s see how the rides match up!

Reactions: Magic-Man
So if I recall correctly, we're looking at round 2 min ride time for Yoshi, 4 1/2 or so for MK, but what about DK? Might be too early to know or predict. Id imagine a little bit longer than Yoshi but just shy of 3 minutes. Or at least thats what im hoping for but I could see it being shorter.

So if I recall correctly, we're looking at round 2 min ride time for Yoshi, 4 1/2 or so for MK, but what about DK? Might be too early to know or predict. Id imagine a little bit longer than Yoshi but just shy of 3 minutes. Or at least thats what im hoping for but I could see it being shorter.

Definitely too early to predict. The track layout has changed twice that I know of and the last one is very old. It could have easily changed both track layout and manufacturer in that time.

Also, in the newly released concept art are we thinking that Yoshi will actually be up sitting under the top tree? Or maybe just part of the AR?