Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Console Gaming (General)

It's actually 2 invasions first off the Triglavian Collective started scouting out random systems, and now CCP seems to have activated the Drifters without warning and it's caught a lot of corps and players unaware.

WayForward and Trigger are collaborating on the opening animation for Shantae 5!

Trigger has been one of the most unique animation studios out there in Asia, with their works coming thanks to the likes of shows such as Little Witch Academia, Kill La Kill, and more.

This is a fantastic move IMO, and it's such a good choice with character designs such as Shantae, Risky, and the rest of the frigging gang.

Last edited:
The Playstation 5 has been officially named, with a Holiday 2020 release window.

The announcement comes with additional details; speaking more of the new Dualshock 5 as-well. From Wired, they have gone on about new improvements and all new changes to the haptics for L2/R2. The UI will also recieve a massive overhaul; that'd allow people to join in on online play instantly.

Leaks have gone out to suggest that Half-Life will be making a presence at The Game Awards as the flagship VR title for Valve Index: "Half-Life: Alyx".

And to bring up: the Dualshock 5 has been filed.

So I’m probably getting Fallen Order. I’ve looked a little and I didn’t find anything, but I’ll ask anyway: Is there any advantage to getting the game for any particular console? Like maybe exclusive DLC?

If anyone is considering Death Stranding, and on the fence about it, my advice would be to give it a shot. It's completely bonkers, nonsensical gibberish and has some of the most repetitive gameplay I have ever experienced, but by god I cannot get enough of it! Not finished yet, but a definite contender for my GOTY. RE2make is the only other game in the running.

Leaks have gone out to suggest that Half-Life will be making a presence at The Game Awards as the flagship VR title for Valve Index: "Half-Life: Alyx".

And to bring up: the Dualshock 5 has been filed.

A new Half Life after all this time and it’s a VR game. Why does it feel like so many gaming companies are in competition of who can cause the biggest crapstorm in their fan base? Just give the people what they want, jeez.

A new Half Life after all this time and it’s a VR game. Why does it feel like so many gaming companies are in competition of who can cause the biggest crapstorm in their fan base? Just give the people what they want, jeez.

I mean, Half-Life 2 was the first game required for Steam. This is them..somewhat continuing the tradition (even though, I do think that we'll likely see support for Oculus and HTCVive for the game).

Valve's been trying to slowly get into VR, and this might be their answer to finally getting the Source Engine 2 out to the public on a larger scale, considering all the rumors that have spread in the past. As someone who's VR experience goes for a one-time instance thanks to VOIDVR..I can see the appeal, but it's going to make or break if this requires the Valve Index.

Sony will be having one more State of Play this year; on the 10th.

One of the things to potentially expect is the release date trailer for Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND, which has been leaked to be releasing first on Playstation 4 on January 25th in a trailer.

Additional notes from the trailer seems to indicate a continuation of the story, with new elements and gameplay features included alongside returning characters from Final Fantasy.

-Practically the same controller
-Same aesthetic as XBOX One
-“Xbox Series X” has Wii U vibes as far as names go. It doesn’t sound (or look) like a new console, it just sounds like a new version of the Xbox One.