Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

For those who have ridden an RMC before: what kind of fitment are we looking at with these seats? They look rather restrictive.

So at the announcement , the guy said that the name gwazi was made up anyways, so kinda makes me feel a bit better for the theming. Still wish they would have kept the liger theme since it made more sense with the whole “hybrid” coaster. Trains looking great! Prob the best trains in the park other then cobras curse.

I never found them to be too bad but I've got short legs. I felt secure with my top half being totally free.

Same for me. I have very long legs and quite like the RMC restraints. I feel very snug and secure, but not uncomfortable.

It’s not a perfect example, but I think of them similar to motorbike restraints (i.e. FoP) in that my legs and waist are locked in and I forget about them, and my top half has a good range of freedom.

Last edited: