Frankenstein Remake | Inside Universal Forums

Frankenstein Remake

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Id like to think this is partially due to the new Frankenstein's Village land coming to a Universal park soon..... but who knows. Intrigued nonetheless.

Is this blumhouse?

Personal guess, if Blumhouse's name was on for it..wouldn't it of been suggested already?

I'm torn on the film, but it really comes down to who's directing (as Skip says, Wan ain't in the directors chair). I'm interested to see how this develops, and if this is Blumhouse and Universal merely just..waiting on pressing a button on any one of the proposed horror projects in the works (either it be Paul Feig's project, the Reinfield project, or now the Wan-produced Frankenstein).

I think you are reading too much into it. Dracula's Henchmen movie already got greenlight and is being shot before this.
Dexter Fletcher to Direct Dracula Henchman Film ‘Renfield’ – Variety
Right, but what does that to do with Frankenstein's Village? If anything, I think the entire "rebooting" they're doing of the Monsters does in fact correlate to the parks, at least somewhat. Get these names back into the general public's mindset, whether or not the parks are based directly off these films is another thing but still, can't imagine its THAT much of a coincidence. But as you said, I could be too parks focused.