Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Orlando park visitor I’m so jealous of this attraction but also happy Hollywood is getting what looks to be a great original!
I'm actually happy theyre getting an exclusive (at least for now). This combined with JW & SNW will give me a reason once it's all open.

I know we're getting SNW and JW stuff, but any reason to go to LA is good in my book :lol:

I'm actually happy their getting an exclusive (at least for now). This combined with JW & SNW will give me a reason once it's all open.

I know we're getting SNW and JW stuff, but any reason to go to LA is good in my book :lol:
Don’t forget the other exclusives like DWT, WaterWorld, and of course the World Famous Studio Tour!:grin:

Is it allowed to be posted?

Nope, leaks are not permitted here. I'd remove it.

Oh man. Looks great on the inside. Can’t wait for this to come to Orlando.

Hollywood exclusive indefinitely. I believe Alica said it was shelved for other parks, maybe after EU down the line.

Between SLOP, Rise of the Resistance, Emperor, West Coast Racers, Spider-Man / Avengers Campus and Bear-y Tales / Knott's 100th anniversary. Southern California may outshine FL next year in terms of new experiences.

Last edited:
Is the subsequent plan of an Illumination Land based on murmurs/rumors people heard or just speculation?
It's speculation, but I wouldn't say just speculation. The removal of Baker Street for SLoP leaves French Street as a sort of vestigial limb of an era of the park long gone. Really the only thing it has to offer other than visuals is the VIP dining room and the first aid station. It makes a lot of sense that, in USH's push for more attractions, French Street would get the axe and a new ride put in. With the proximity to two Illumination-themed rides and now having seen the power of fully themed areas (like Potter and JW), a sensible route for them to take it to add another Illumination attraction and have that whole area become an Illumination Land.

If this gets the Moon Theater or the banana popcorn/other usj minions food to US parks I’m happy. There’s a variety of other details that would make an illumination land fun too (Scarlet Overkill meet and greet pls!)

Illumination land sounds fun and the current ride lineup is already strong, if they add even more it’ll be super promising

While I am excited about this ride, I'm glad I missed the leak. You know, there are some people who would oddly like to be totally surprised and get to experience a new attraction as spoiler free as possible without already knowing everything about it before I've even been on it. Silly me, right?

I didn’t post the leak last night here I just mentioned it but idk if someone else had posted it! I agree though.

I think families will start to enjoy universal more, somewhat less crowds less walking less stress. This ride is going to be fun I hope!

Last edited:
I wouldn’t see them being able to fit another ride, unless... the space where Parisian and French street stands, could be torn down to fit another dark ride attraction (the bakers street side could even house the entrance to the ride).

Status
Not open for further replies.