Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Space 220

Weird that they're missing their announced opening for this.

Perhaps something with the window tech?
I feel like it could be as simple as there's only so much labor to go around and this isn't a high priority project, unlike all the other things going on not only around WDW, but Orlando.

Besides, a firm date was never announced. It was always "Late 2019", so falling into Early 2020 isn't unheard of for a construction project. For example, Restaurants seem to constantly miss their targeted opening dates in Disney Springs.

I didn’t know that Delaware North is running this restaurant. The HQ for Delaware North is 10 mins from my house in Buffalo. Do they operate a lot of restaurants in the Orlando market?