Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crusades? Or Templars? Translation is roughly "our hope from Mary" which also has been a substitute for God or a deity. Iconography is very reminiscent of what is typically depicted on their attire and weaponry (though not entirely historically accurate). It's also in a religious hymn and is considered a Divine recitation.

First thing that jumps to mind

HHN 18 was my first year and Bloody Mary is just the best, she was so scary have always wanted a return from her. However as previously stated unless some loop hole has been discovered I am sure she is doomed to never return. :(

The first thing to mind is Bloody Mary, the literal translation is Mary our hope.

Overall were pretty sure Bloody Mary cannot come back though right?

--------

EDIT; GOT potentially happening after last years bust?

Specifically, this is the coat of arms of Francis Patrick Keough who was the Bishop of Providence from 1934 to 1947 and the Archbishop of Baltimore from 1947-1961. I can't really see A&D leaning heavy into a religious theme, especially with the controversy surrounding the Fallen. If it's just hinting at a high-ranking religious official, I can see a connection to the High Sparrow from GOT.

Just looking at the history of the event GOT could fill the void of the anchor TV show that they have relied on since TWD. But with the leak controversy and issues that arose last spec season, I doubt we would be getting any clues or hints about a GOT house this early if it actually is coming this year.

Specifically, this is the coat of arms of Francis Patrick Keough who was the Bishop of Providence from 1934 to 1947 and the Archbishop of Baltimore from 1947-1961. I can't really see A&D leaning heavy into a religious theme, especially with the controversy surrounding the Fallen. If it's just hinting at a high-ranking religious official, I can see a connection to the High Sparrow from GOT.

Just looking at the history of the event GOT could fill the void of the anchor TV show that they have relied on since TWD. But with the leak controversy and issues that arose last spec season, I doubt we would be getting any clues or hints about a GOT house this early if it actually is coming this year.

I am so against GOT coming to HHN, please please no no no....

I mean - there is nothing controversial about the actual man this Coat of Arms is for. He was just a quiet man who helped found a couple small Roman Catholic institutions. This seems like a larger overall hint to something. And even with The Fallen (which wasn't as big a deal as some people made it out to be), they still managed the Exorcist and other religion-ish things. So I could totally see something involving religious figures here. It's a fine line to walk, but it can be done.

I also am heavily against GoT being a thing at HHN - it could work but...meh. And I LOVE GoT.

The first thing to mind is Bloody Mary, the literal translation is Mary our hope.

Overall were pretty sure Bloody Mary cannot come back though right?

Maybe this is "Nightingales - Medieval Edition" or a return to "Gothic"... though is it too soon, re: Notre Dame's fire? I don't think a flaming church is the right choice currently.

I doubt Bloody Mary, but... I also really hope it IS Bloody Mary.

Maybe the clue has something more to do with "Hope"...? Is there the name of a character or a town in any popular horror, or even in HHN lore?

Maybe this is "Nightingales - Medieval Edition" or a return to "Gothic"... though is it too soon, re: Notre Dame's fire? I don't think a flaming church is the right choice currently.

I doubt Bloody Mary, but... I also really hope it IS Bloody Mary.

Maybe the clue has something more to do with "Hope"...? Is there the name of a character or a town in any popular horror, or even in HHN lore?

Didn’t stop them from featuring Hunchback in UM.

If this is something specific (rather than a hint at an overall religious idea) - it could be a time. The time frame for this would be placed primarily in pre-1950s era.

EDIT: Maybe it’s Terra Cruentes?​

Buuuut, chaotic neutral = deceptive = stuff the clue wouldn’t lead us to expect

Last edited:

Rabbit holing a bit maybe, but according to wikipedia Keough is also the name of a character in an anime called Ragnarok. Maybe Vikings returning as a house?

So guys just got a survey from Universal about possible tours and one of the option was a HHN Tour. So there might be a new Tour comming up.
EDIT: Just got rid of all the info that could have been problematic (wasn't very detailed on the Tour/other Tour options but just in case and for some people)

Last edited:
So guys just got a survey from Universal about possible tours and one of the option was a HHN Tour. Sadly wasn't allowed to take pictures but the price ranged from 40$-400$ with Admission or Express included or exculded. So if they make that tour it will feature an in depth look at Makeup and other things related to HHN.
Someone didn’t listen to the explicit do not share this info part.

Status
Not open for further replies.