Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Oh okay! I’m not in the park now, but I’ve been keeping an eye on the app so I know what to expect tomorrow
When I was there last week the did that every day around 12 noon. Not sure if it was down because i was on the other side of the park. When the app would show a time later it would be 120 mins but earlier it would have been 210min. Could be to discourage people from getting in line?

Closed the ride for the night at 4:30. 3-4 Orlando PD at the exit of the ride, not sure what happened.

Kinda bummed that there’ll be no night rides tonight but hopefully we have better luck Friday and Saturday! Hopefully no more early closings, fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Closed the ride for the night at 4:30. 3-4 Orlando PD at the exit of the ride, not sure what happened.

Kinda bummed that there’ll be no night rides tonight but hopefully we have better luck Friday and Saturday! Hopefully no more early closings, fingers crossed!
The ride closed early because it was open for a few hours for a Team Member After Hours party.

In line this morning, entered the extended queue at 8:50 with TMs already reporting an unspecified delay. Currently in the egg room. (9:02)
9:17 - extended delay announced.

Update: we got on around 9:50, so an hour wait for rope drop and an hour in the delay. The hard to please parents enjoyed it though.

Last edited:
Queue’s still going. People have been dropping out, so we’re almost to the workshop now.

I don’t know anyone topside to confirm if the bikes are cycling though.

thanks for the update! We are heading back that direction in a bit from Spider-Man so I should be able to tell you if they’re running

Any Spinal Tap fans?
voCmPx.gif

Edit to say that it's very exciting they're getting this in better working order if they have that many trains going now.

Been down since 11:40, not allowing people to enter the queue. Really wanted to get on this for our get out day, but it’s looking less and less likely :thud:

It's been roughly 3 months since i rode it, wanna give it a shot again tomorrow morning. Any suggestions for what to expect time-wise or when is the best time to get at ioa entrance? Arriving bit before 9 is gonna be good enough to get on it rather quickly, or should we come sooner?