Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS) | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you’re feeling down, I just saw someone with Group 100. Enjoy that free one day ticket.

I don’t have the slightest clue how they’ll handle EMH - part of me thinks that if the ride is “not part of EMH” that means they could let non-resort guests in to book boarding passes but require a resort stay to do anything else. Or they could just start opening at the posted time.

Gonna place a guess and say that EMH tomorrow, at least for the first 60-90 minutes, will not have virtual queue - standby only. Come 7:30 or so, they will open up virtual and require it for the remainder of the boarding passes they can accommodate for the day.

Also - boarding has been stalled at 26 for over an hour now. Here I was thinking I would be lucky and ride before 9.

EDIT - just started boarding again at 9:42

Gonna place a guess and say that EMH tomorrow, at least for the first 60-90 minutes, will not have virtual queue - standby only. Come 7:30 or so, they will open up virtual and require it for the remainder of the boarding passes they can accommodate for the day.

Also - boarding has been stalled at 26 for over an hour now. Here I was thinking I would be lucky and ride before 9.
It was reported last week that Rise would not be open during EMH, (but that doesn’t mean Boarding Passes won’t be bookable).

Reactions: HalfGlass
It was reported last week that Rise would not be open during EMH, (but that doesn’t mean Boarding Passes won’t be bookable).
Hmmm....what’s the purposes of having EMH that early then? Just to give resort guests the opportunity to get passes before regular guests?

Reactions: Alicia
Hmmm....what’s the purposes of having EMH that early then? Just to give resort guests the opportunity to get passes before regular guests?
Probably. And because that’s the time they’re set to open all week essentially anyway.

They probably wish they hadn’t have scheduled EMH this week at all now though lol.

Uh what happens if you got a group past 100 but managed to ride it earlier.... did some people end up getting passes on top of getting on last time?

Reactions: therock

EDIT - just started boarding again at 9:42
I’m group 26 waiting to go in and they haven’t let us in yet. Been down since 8:23.

Probably. And because that’s the time they’re set to open all week essentially anyway.

They probably wish they hadn’t have scheduled EMH this week at all now though lol.
Hearing from people that have asked that boarding passes will not be available during EMH. We already know Rise won’t be open, but would be interesting to see if they actually withhold passes until park open at 8.