Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hey kind of interrupt it's running for just about any reason. That's why, even though people seem to like it, I would doubt it has a strong enough presence for Universal to clone it in any other park. If it was all that of an attraction, they'd use other venues for their special and seasonal stuff.
Their seasonal stuff (UCJ in specific) is definitely their most popular attraction, however, and the ride is pretty non ip specific so it’s easy to retheme. It’s a fun ride so if they add vr over it, or in horror nights case, make a scarier, less lit version (I think, can’t exactly tell what black hole was), they seem to expect the ride is fun enough to be arguably the biggest experience for their biggest event. I personally see it as them trusting it for their “biggest deal” event of the year. Plus the horror nights one is still the space Fantasy ride just if you weren’t going through galaxies but sucked into a black hole, storyline wise.
I get what you mean, but on a non technical basis, it looks super fun, it seems to be very popular and every review I’ve read of it is shining, and it seems like a ton of bang for its buck, relatively cheap for a ride that popular.

Their seasonal stuff (UCJ in specific) is definitely their most popular attraction, however, and the ride is pretty non ip specific so it’s easy to retheme. It’s a fun ride so if they add vr over it, or in horror nights case, make a scarier, less lit version (I think, can’t exactly tell what black hole was), they seem to expect the ride is fun enough to be arguably the biggest experience for their biggest event. I personally see it as them trusting it for their “biggest deal” event of the year. Plus the horror nights one is still the space Fantasy ride just if you weren’t going through galaxies but sucked into a black hole, storyline wise.
I get what you mean, but on a non technical basis, it looks super fun, it seems to be very popular and every review I’ve read of it is shining, and it seems like a ton of bang for its buck, relatively cheap for a ride that popular.
In the videos I've seen of it, it seemed like it had fairly low ridership, as that park goes.

In the videos I've seen of it, it seemed like it had fairly low ridership, as that park goes.
Honestly couldn’t comment on that don’t know the ridership, just have read only phenomenal reviews! Whatever goes in the indoor hub ride I’m sure it’ll be awesome! Thought it’s worth noting though the exterior could very well change it looks to have a shooting star and the ride story is something along the lines of trying to capture shooting stars and bring their energy to the sun to save it!

Space Fantasy, Waterworld, and Hollywood Dream are the three attractions extremely easy to overlay AND are owned by Universal. Its not so easy to do that for things not owned by Universal to be like hey Seaseme Street let me put an overlay on your attraction for this other company. Which is why Waterworld becomes One Piece in the summer despite Waterworld being one of the most popular attractions and Space Fantasy gets the overlay treatment despite also having high guest satisfaction ratings. .Space Fantasy has a 96% guest enjoy this ride rating without overlays with overlays it went up to 99%.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, the serial killer or the thing white girls have in their Insta bio?
248590-1600x1133-zoodiac.jpg

DIdnt know where to post this but JUST realized Leta did the sacrificial protective spell on Newt in dying like Lily did to Harry in HP and HIM BEING THE PROTAGONIST MAKES SENSE NOW

Glad she has a screenwriter help her out in FB3 because between this and the things she foreshadowed with credence being dumbledores dark twin the story structure is great but it was translated into a script badly (wish she wrote FB as books I feel like this problem wouldn’t have happened but at least I really believe that’ll be fixed in the next film)

Once again still praying they give he possibility of FB3 as the epic universe land a chance

DIdnt know where to post this but JUST realized Leta did the sacrificial protective spell on Newt in dying like Lily did to Harry in HP and HIM BEING THE PROTAGONIST MAKES SENSE NOW

Glad she has a screenwriter help her out in FB3 because between this and the things she foreshadowed with credence being dumbledores dark twin the story structure is great but it was translated into a script badly (wish she wrote FB as books I feel like this problem wouldn’t have happened but at least I really believe that’ll be fixed in the next film)

Once again still praying they give he possibility of FB3 as the epic universe land a chance
Agree with everything you said, but I want Paris. I don’t think the location matters as much honestly as long as the remaining films get a stronger reception, or a reception more like the first Fantastic Beasts.

Agree with everything you said, but I want Paris. I don’t think the location matters as much honestly as long as the remaining films get a stronger reception, or a reception more like the first Fantastic Beasts.
Just feel like since Paris set up so much stuff for the rest of the franchise, it may come off weird. Leta being alive, Queenie being a good guy, no sign of Lally Hicks, Credence not being grindelwald’s weapon/alongside grindelwald at all, the war not having begun which are expected to be the constants for the majority of the franchise being left out of epic universe. Feels unnecessarily confusing to casual visitors, especially in the long run, and odd at best. Still excited for a Wizarding world FB land whatever goes there!
At a basis, COG sets up the meat of the story and missing out on the core story feels off, especially in a more war oriented franchise like this.

Not to mention Wizarding Brazil sounds beautiful and would feel refreshing as it’s not just more Wizarding Europe (with JK also saying she wants to use FB to explore much more out of Wizarding Europe)

Last edited:
Just feel like since Paris set up so much stuff for the rest of the franchise, it may come off weird. Leta being alive, Queenie being a good guy, no sign of Lally Hicks, Credence not being grindelwald’s weapon/alongside grindelwald at all, the war not having begun which are expected to be the constants for the majority of the franchise being left out of epic universe. Feels unnecessarily confusing to casual visitors, especially in the long run, and odd at best. Still excited for a Wizarding world FB land whatever goes there!
At a basis, COG sets up the meat of the story and missing out on the core story feels off, especially in a more war oriented franchise like this.

Not to mention Wizarding Brazil sounds beautiful and would feel refreshing as it’s not just more Wizarding Europe (with JK also saying she wants to use FB to explore much more out of Wizarding Europe)
True, but we also don’t know if they’ll return to Paris either. Who knows, concept art could’ve shown Paris as well just to indicate its Fantastic Beasts and we do get a different location. I’m not expecting it, but we shall see!

True, but we also don’t know if they’ll return to Paris either. Who knows, concept art could’ve shown Paris as well just to indicate its Fantastic Beasts and we do get a different location. I’m not expecting it, but we shall see!
Idk (though it’s worth mentioning, if COG is any reference, the non primary film locations are only briefly shown like the US or England), but excited for the ride quality of the land!

Last edited:
Just curious, if speculation is correct, what are everybody’s three most anticipated rides (no order needed if not wanted, I can’t pick and order). I’m genuinely hyped for literally every single attraction I think could go to epic down to the sky fly but if I had to say three:

FB Floo Ride
Frankenstein’s Castle
Mario Kart

Suuuper difficult to leave our pounds of other speculated attractions but these were my choices

Just curious, if speculation is correct, what are everybody’s three most anticipated rides (no order needed if not wanted, I can’t pick and order). I’m genuinely hyped for literally every single attraction I think could go to epic down to the sky fly but if I had to say three:

FB Floo Ride
Frankenstein’s Castle
Mario Kart

Suuuper difficult to leave our pounds of other speculated attractions but these were my choices
Replace the floo ride with DK and your list is the same as mine. I feel we know a decent amount about these 3 rides where Fantastic Beasts and HHTYD I don’t know enough about the attractions yet to fully judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.