Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS) | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
C’mon man, you’ve really gotta stop it with the constant pot shots, especially inflammatory ones.

@Cup_Of_Coffee was saying was that the friend thought that moment was great.

Ya frankly this is where my problem is with Joe right now. I do not have a problem with him not liking or being into rise, but butting into another conversation talking about people who are just simply enjoying the ride and a certain moment to say "Well its bad industrial engineering", what exactly are you adding to the conversation? Its just derailing the thread. You're more than welcome to that opinion but I think interjecting it into positive conversations about the ride just seems like you are desperately trying to force some narrative. Say what you want about the ride but don't take others enjoyment away from it either.

Shouldn't you be on a Disney site saying how you cry when you get off FoP?

I haven't ridden it, or watched POVs, but this ride is not some undisputed king. It's a true E ticket. If you are a US based Diznoid, this may confuse you, as you may not have ever seen such a thing in your life. But it doesn't mean the rest of the world hasn't had rides like this open in the last 20 years.
TBH, first time I road FOP I did tear up. Only because it was so beautiful to look at

This story is just incorrect, right? The park was scheduled to open at 8:00 AM on opening day, and didn’t run out of boarding passes until about 8:30. I think a lot of folks didn’t catch that they changed the opening time to 8 more than a week earlier?

EDIT: They clarified:

Last edited:
This story is just incorrect, right? The park was scheduled to open at 8:00 AM on opening day, and didn’t run out of boarding passes until about 8:30. I think a lot of folks didn’t catch that they changed the opening time to 8 more than a week earlier?

Either way, the window was closed by 8:30 both days so it’s not like it’s really been open during regular park hours much at all.

Reactions: Legacy
Either way, the window was closed by 8:30 both days so it’s not like it’s really been open during regular park hours much at all.
The headline is not accurate if passes were available till 8:30 on opening day as well as today was my point. It’s practically nothing I agree, but I don’t think today was the first time this happened.

Reactions: Nick
With how fast the groups are moving today, I’m wondering if it’s just lower number of people in the groups or is the ride running at close to full capacity today?

Reactions: Alicia
Going over the past few pages it seems this aged quite well...

Interesting. and...why I say great things about IU posters. Even though it's a Disney ride, everyone here is saying how great it is. IU posters, are for the most part, lovers of all good things in theme parks, regardless of the park, and very fair in their assessments of an attraction....Now, if you ever tune into a forum on a Disney oriented fan site, there's a cascade of anti Universal vitriol, no matter how good the ride. They'll nit pick everything. Mind you, not every poster, but way way too many. ....Kudos to IU posters for giving everything a fair shake. :thumbsup::toast:

Reactions: Mad Dog
I wonder at what point does Disney open more passes up OR just open the standby line.
Hopefully within the week this will happen.

Gotta think they’re focusing on getting this thing running as reliable as possible before the holiday crowds hit right now.

Or also the groups are getting smaller and smaller lol

But yea seems to be doing well so far today[/QUOT
One of the posters on this thread mentioned his group this weekend had about 50 people in it. If across the board, this would be about half the people in a group (apx. 100) that @Disneyhead said they had on opening day groups. Any other info on how many in a group now?

One of the posters on this thread mentioned his group this weekend had about 50 people in it, if across the board, would be about half the people in a group (apx. 100) that @Disneyhead said they had on opening day groups. Any other info on how many in a group now?
It really is impossible for the average guest to know how many people are in a group, especially since they have 2 hours to return when called and multiple groups may be loading at the same time.

50 feels right though.

With how fast the groups are moving today, I’m wondering if it’s just lower number of people in the groups or is the ride running at close to full capacity today?
I think they lowered the number in each group after day 1... AND today is running remarkably well.

It really is impossible for the average guest to know how many people are in a group, especially since they have 2 hours to return when called and multiple groups may be loading at the same time.

50 feels right though.

I think they lowered the number in each group after day 1... AND today is running remarkably well.
Well, if it's indeed apx. 50 now, that along with the number of boarding groups will give us a pretty good idea where daily capacity is at this early stage of the game, and what someone's chances are of getting on.
* 70 boarding groups: .....3,500 people per day apx.
*100 boarding groups......5,000 people per day
*125 boarding groups......6,250 people per day
*150 boarding groups......7,500 people per day
*200 boarding groups.....10,000 people per day

I’m sure it’s certainly higher then 50 per group.

whoever is in your ITS shuttle does not mean that is your group number, let alone the full group.