Chicken Guy To Be Expanded | Inside Universal Forums

Chicken Guy To Be Expanded

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not surprising at all. I actually said I wouldn’t be surprised if they expand last time I ate there. It’s extremely popular and extremely small.

Reactions: Disneyhead
"Clickbait" Corless' site is reporting that permits have been filed to expand the seating area and kitchen of Guy Fieri's Chicken Guy restaurant.
While I wouldn't believe anything Corless said if his tongue were notarized, I hope this comes to pass.

Reactions: Mockingjay
So anyone know what's going on with this? Last time I was there was end of July and they said the expansion was two weeks away from being finished before construction was shut down because of the virus.

Reactions: RevFreako
So anyone know what's going on with this? Last time I was there was end of July and they said the expansion was two weeks away from being finished before construction was shut down because of the virus.

When we went a few weeks ago, it was still not ready. Considering the lack of news from Disney sites, I’m gonna guess it still hasn’t opened.

Reactions: SpyderDan
When we went a few weeks ago, it was still not ready. Considering the lack of news from Disney sites, I’m gonna guess it still hasn’t opened.
I think adding indoor seating is not a look Disney should be going after right now.