Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda coming to terms with the fact we'll never get Twin Peaks. Don't know why Murdy wouldn't bite the bullet when it has so many elements in horror he loves to bring to life since they're challenging/ freaky. Can already picture the Pepper's Ghost changing room of The Giant waving his hands saying "It Is Happening Again..." while it switches back and forth between a Julee Cruise impersonator
I'm sure it'll show up eventually on one coast, the design teams for both seem to change their opinions on certain properties over time, or depending on fan interest, though I'd say give it another 5-7 years or a massive shake up of the design team before it sees the light of day.

I'm sure it'll show up eventually on one coast, the design teams for both seem to change their opinions on certain properties over time, or depending on fan interest, though I'd say give it another 5-7 years or a massive shake up of the design team before it sees the light of day.
Orlando is getting its shakeup now, though I think it’s going to be less drastic than what fans are expecting.

Hollywood’s shakeup is coming, sooner rather than later. Couple of directions in how it can go. The biggest change will be how their event works their budget—which should increase the overall quality a bit.

Last edited:
Kinda coming to terms with the fact we'll never get Twin Peaks. Don't know why Murdy wouldn't bite the bullet when it has so many elements in horror he loves to bring to life since they're challenging/ freaky. Can already picture the Pepper's Ghost changing room of The Giant waving his hands saying "It Is Happening Again..." while it switches back and forth between a Julee Cruise impersonator
I need a room set in the Dutchman's Lodge. This is a Formica table.

Just spitballing, but maybe Doom? The Lonely Tree is a painting of a Czech mountain range, and the most prominent American horror movie to shoot in the republic is Doom. John's also expressed his interest in the movie, basing Ygor's design off the effects in that film.
What if Doom is the Hint? Like The Rock was in Doom but also in the mummy. The Mummy V Dracula or whatever. OR Doom takes place on Mars. Mars Attacks! Confirmed bam! I just want mars attacks I’ll take any stretch necessary

1. IT (96)
2. Killer Klowns (77)
3. Halloween (75)
4. Scream (50)
5. The Thing (33)
6. Chucky (29)
7. Conjuring/TCM (27)
8. Monsters/NOES (26)
9. Friday the 13th (25)
10. Beetlejuice (24)

1. IT (220)
2. Halloween (180)
3. Killer Klowns (114)
4. Scream (85)
5. Chucky (64)
6. Conjuring (56)
7. TCM (53)
8. Stranger Things/Beetlejuice (50)
9. The Thing (49)
10. Monsters/AHS (47)
Decided to recount considering new comments get added overtime.

Just spitballing, but maybe Doom? The Lonely Tree is a painting of a Czech mountain range, and the most prominent American horror movie to shoot in the republic is Doom. John's also expressed his interest in the movie, basing Ygor's design off the effects in that film.
Pretty sure Hellboy shot in Prague.

Here’s a clue for you.
A Bob Ross happy little tree scare zone? :lol:

This artwork is called The Solitary Tree (Lone Tree)by the German artist Casper David Friedrich painted in 1822. I need to finish my coffee before pondering this clue.

Halloween 5 potentially? That would make sense and would make that specific movie much more appealing

One of my biggest hopes for Halloween 4 back in 2018 was that they'd remix the old plot of the movie and have Jamie follow Michael around as a sort of murdering apprentice through the maze. Maybe they'll have something like that for this year? Michael and Jamie team up?

Reactions: Andromeda
Status
Not open for further replies.