Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Gotcha! I thought there was a reason going around why fluffy is so unreliable.
The right head(our left) hasn't functioned since a few weeks after opening. So maybe they're waiting on more to break so they can fix it all at once? Sounds like the condition has further degraded, based on @Magic Feather 's report.

tenor.gif

Wait at 90. Entered at 3:30. Through preshow by 4. Line was moving consistently while inside the ruins. Also, something weird happened. Me and my dad usually get pulled for test seats since we are of the larger folk. We did this time, we got green light, but instead of going back into the regular line, we were sent down the right hand side right to the front. Must have cut the wait by 15 minutes I guess? Not sure where the karma we cashed in for that came from. We were out in under an hour.

Wait at 90. Entered at 3:30. Through preshow by 4. Line was moving consistently while inside the ruins. Also, something weird happened. Me and my dad usually get pulled for test seats since we are of the larger folk. We did this time, we got green light, but instead of going back into the regular line, we were sent down the right hand side right to the front. Must have cut the wait by 15 minutes I guess? Not sure where the karma we cashed in for that came from. We were out in under an hour.
Take it where you can get it!

Take it where you can get it!
Oh we weren’t complaining haha. I was just wondering if that was a new thing ops wise? Like we were walking back towards the regular line like we have before but they were all, “nope down this way” and we were trying to avoid eye contact with all the people we’re walking past. All “I’m sorry this wasn’t our idea!” Lol

Popped over to the park for a ride after Rise and this is currently down. It’s been running trains for like 10 min now so opening may be soon.

EDIT (9:07 AM): Operational at a 90 min wait.

EDIT (9:37 AM): Boarding now. Real wait time was 30 minutes. It’s been a few months since I rode last and it’s insane how quick the line moves now.

Popped over to the park for a ride after Rise and this is currently down. It’s been running trains for like 10 min now so opening may be soon.

EDIT (9:07 AM): Operational at a 90 min wait.

EDIT (9:37 AM): Boarding now. Real wait time was 30 minutes. It’s been a few months since I rode last and it’s insane how quick the line moves now.
Impressive that you managed to get the two big operational headaches of the year done by 9:37am! Seems like Hagrid is running pretty smooth now for the most part. I wouldn't be surprised if they add Express to it next year.

This happened again with the same tm that pulled us out yesterday. So new tip. Gain enough weight where you can still fit but will get pulled out of the line and sent down to the front after getting the green light lol. Also very impressed with how quick the line was moving. We started well past the hut and still got on under an hour.

Ride was open until park close tonight. Not sure if this is a new development or not.
Yes and no. I know for Thanksgiving break it was open all day basically, but when I was at the parks on Monday, the line closed at 3. Curious to see how this stabilizes after Christmas.

Was raining quite a bit early this morning, but Hagrid has not opened today (and no trains running).