Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

do you think if I go in mid or late March 2020 this will be open? I want to see this and ride the new Ice Breaker ride at Seaworld and both are listed as opening Spring 2020...

do you think if I go in mid or late March 2020 this will be open? I want to see this and ride the new Ice Breaker ride at Seaworld and both are listed as opening Spring 2020...
Can’t speak to Ice Breaker, but can say that Bourne is very likely to be open come March. It’s definitely not certain but I think expecting Softs or Previews at that point is very reasonable. Nothing is a guarantee however, but it will be opening around the same time as Dockside most likely which is indeed in March.

Brand New used one of these see through display things on tour before that whole thing blew up. It was sort of like having the pixels without needing the plastic in between them. Tool did something with projectors and a curtain of strings to a similar effect.

Still planning on going to the preshow taping Sat as long as they can semi guarantee me leaving by 1. Hoping they give us some idea of the show, but highly doubtful.