Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Green Eggs & Ham Menu Update

UOR posted in their Insta that the location also offers a strawberry filled churro and a UOAP “secret menu item” of Truffle Parmigiana Tots.

UOR posted in their Insta that the location also offers a strawberry filled churro and a UOAP “secret menu item” of Truffle Parmigiana Tots.
This place literally felt made for me and my boyfriend lol. God I cannot wait to eat here.

Any word on if thisll be a mainstay yet?
I think it depends on how it does for business. From what I hear on here it sounds like its doing decent but none of us likely really know. Could just be open for the Holiday's as well to capitalize on larger crowd sizes. At the very very least, I hope this is seasonal if not open year round. Could use another strong quick service in Seuss Landing and in that park in general.

I thought for years they were going to demo Green Eggs and move One Fish to that spot freeing up room for a Grinch or Lorax ride

But Tator Tots
Dueling 1F2F Spinners in the Wide Waterfront Turnarounds of the Swiss Trolley would be gorgeous from a Kinetic Perspective (although it would eat into potential viewing for an IOA Lagoon show). It would fit perfectly too, all while opening up room for a ride 1.5x the size of Cat.

People who are regulars have been trying it out for the novelty, so I'd guess it's doing alright. I saw several Who Hash cans in the park the other day.

I haven't really poked but I believe it's fine.

It allegedly was seasonal but I think demand changed that idea. I just think it needs to keep up with the demand now that the Holiday Season is done.
Thats good to hear. Hopefully Universal is reading this, cause I can assure you they'll be demand the first week of April lol

I make a point to voice my opinion on surveys, social, and guest service emails when I like something
I just haven’t gone frequently enough since I was a teen to do these. I’m certainly planning to make a point of it next trip if I can. Is there a best way to go about this? I’m not sure of any email list to sign up for either.