What Games Are You Playing? | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My brother just got Left4Dead 2.... we played through two of the campaigns (but got stuck near the end of one of them :mad:), very fun so far. I got him for a holiday gift Assassin's Creed 2, I'm working my way (very slowly and frustratingly) through the first one ATM. I asked for Uncharted 2, and am hoping to get that. :cross:

Well, when I get back home from my holiday vacation, I will have a lot of Christmas gifts to play with: New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, Modern Warfare 2, Mario Kart Wii (old, but still exciting), and God of War Collection for the PS3. I'll be busy for a while. :p

I want to try DJ Hero... but I don't really want to buy it. It's too much cash to spend on a hunch..

Madden NFL 10 for me.. thinking about picking up the Saboteur. Looks awesome.

I'm playing DJ Hero too!

It's very complicated. Tbad556, do you find it hard too?
Personally, I play Guitar, Bass, Drums and Vocals on Expert, therefore the game is a little easier for me because I am used to rhythm games. However, I am playing this game on Expert as well(even though you can't fail). It all depends on the song for me in DJ Hero, so far. I can 98% songs in the 1st tier and then 1 or 2 star last tier songs.

I want to try DJ Hero... but I don't really want to buy it. It's too much cash to spend on a hunch..

Madden NFL 10 for me.. thinking about picking up the Saboteur. Looks awesome.

Personally if you like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, I think you will enjoy this game. I'm not a big fan of rap, yet I enjoy the game musically.