Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh trust me, you want to spin...You can get that thing going so fast that you're basically tumbling over and over...It's a friggin blast
I guess I will be a sprinkler with 3 exit points going around and around if I ever would do that. I looked green only by watching the video.
But if I don't mess it up I think it could be a very nice ride with some nice views.

Personally I would rather the HTTYD coaster be MACK. They have the most comfortable trains I have ever been on plus it lends itself to be highly immersive and well themed. The layout reminds me of Manta in San Diego who's course traverses over water and elevation change.

Simple idea for Monsters Ride assuming it uses a system similar to Forbidden Journey...

Mount the carousel to the ceiling and face the projection domes downwards (imagine the domes attached to the blades of a ceiling fan). Have the guests positioned with their backs to the ground and simulate flying straight up into the sky.

So with the permits, I don't believe anyone mentioned it, HTTYD won't be multileveled, correct? For some reason in the concept art its always looked it, at least for where the flight simulator could go. May just end up being a force perspective type thing however.

So with the permits, I don't believe anyone mentioned it, HTTYD won't be multileveled, correct? For some reason in the concept art its always looked it, at least for where the flight simulator could go. May just end up being a force perspective type thing however.

The water level definitely seems lower, so I think there will be some elevation changes when going on the Splash Battle and exploring the docks area

I was just looking at EU’s concept art again and was thinking about park weenies. Obviously we’re not getting one in the hub like a traditional castle park and Hogsmeade and Diagon proved land specific ones helps with viral marketing.

So my question is: what does everyone think will be the weenie in each respective land?

I was just looking at EU’s concept art again and was thinking about park weenies. Obviously we’re not getting one in the hub like a traditional castle park and Hogsmeade and Diagon proved land specific ones helps with viral marketing.

So my question is: what does everyone think will be the weenie in each respective land?
I think "the reveal" will take over "the weenie".
Transition and than wow for the whole area you can see so no particular thing.

Right now, the "weenie" for both USF and IOA are Potter related. Hogwarts for IOA and Gringott's+Dragon for USF. I think the "weenie" for EU will be Yoshi's Mountain+Bowser's Castle. I would like USF get something other than Potter. Something massive in scale and immediately recognizable. Something like this...

040912-star-trek-vegas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.