Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rockit is up and running in 44* weather right now. Only 20 minute wait... Guess the holiday crowd is officially gone now.

Well it was reported by Disneyboi while other coasters of the resort were open by mid day after things warmed up a bit, Rockit was down all day.

I haven't been on HRR yet and I heard from some people it was great and from others it was lame. I will probably be going there in a few months, is it worth a long queue wait?

I haven't been on HRR yet and I heard from some people it was great and from others it was lame. I will probably be going there in a few months, is it worth a long queue wait?

Ha! Certainly wasn't worth the 4 hours I waited for it. After actually riding it, I wouldn't wait over 20 minutes for it and that's being generous.

I honestly have that exact split in my family. i really like it but my parents find it boring. I would recommend getting to Studios immediately and running straight to it. We went yesterday and after about 5 minutes of the park being open the line was already up 45 minutes(fortunately we were one of the first people in line). I would not wait the hour or more that the ride had all day.

Why are the lines always so long? The last time I was there the ride was closed down so I couldn't ride it. Have they opened the Express Line yet? If not, why not? I'm sure the line will get shorter if they implement that system.

I personally love the ride and think it is worth the wait. Use the Single Riders line when you go if you want a shorter wait.

Why are the lines always so long? The last time I was there the ride was closed down so I couldn't ride it. Have they opened the Express Line yet? If not, why not? I'm sure the line will get shorter if they implement that system.

The line is probably so long because of the small number of cars and the new factor of the ride. The Express Pass line is still closed. I'm not sure why.

Well I hope to be able to ride it when I go for Gradbash in a few months, but I think it's going to be even more crowded for that event! Then again, it might have a shorter line because the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is supposed to be open by then, and there will be hundreds of die hard high school harry potter fans flocking to their Mecca.

Okay thank you everybody!

----------

The ride would probably be less boring without all the stupid brake section, theyre useless, the faster, the better!

^I'm a rockit fan, and I'm starting to lean this way as well. I realized the rockit wait time, I hopped on Mummy, MIB, ET, Simpsons and caught a T2-3D all in about an hour and 20 minutes. After returning to Rockit, I still realized that the same few cars were leaving as the system on this ride is awful only because they are still working on cars. I see the fact that its a little buggy at this time, but its just saddening that a project that has utilized this much money is still going quite slow. Even the map says:
Operating times may vary.

Just this point in time, its still on a foundation thats not very sturdy.

haha. That is pretty funny for some reason reading that since I guess almost a year ago none of us ever thought we would have to report such a thing. :p

That being said I don't know the cause since I believe it was going on before any storms but there are two trains with non functioning LED lights.

haha. That is pretty funny for some reason reading that since I guess almost a year ago none of us ever thought we would have to report such a thing. :p

That being said I don't know the cause since I believe it was going on before any storms but there are two trains with non functioning LED lights.

Wow, they still haven't fixed that? When we went 2 Saturday's ago, one of the trains had that issue but I just assumed it was a little hiccup.