(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just can't believe it's really gone

I know we're all really emotional right now, but I made a tribute video that will hopefully ease some of the pain

I'm here if anyone needs to talk

OMG!!!!!! Universal is ruining my life!!!! I can't believe the just quietly shuddered this beloved show without giving fans one last time to say goodbye. That is so unfair!
I already sent an email...Yet another classic ruined by Harry Potter and Nintendo

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyr12 and Speed
Hey, no worries. It’s a throwaway line in the books. But can you imagine a St. Mungo’s themed ride with a wizarding world pandemic and they enlist us to transport medication on our brooms? Too gauche?

• Haha
Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
BUT....World Expo has MIB. That's a 'world' of difference. Best shooter experience in the World.

Justice League at Six Flags is best shooter ride in the world.

#sorrynotsorry

But long term I also don’t think they’ll want to go with expanding Potter past Fear Factor. Too many other fish to fry rather than MIB.

Justice League at Six Flags is best shooter ride in the world.

#sorrynotsorry

But long term I also don’t think they’ll want to go with expanding Potter past Fear Factor. Too many other fish to fry rather than MIB.
They should extend Potter to F&F

Also, Justice League is fantastic, for me is goes

MIB
JL

TSMM
Astroblasters

____

Speaking of VR

My cousin and his friends were playing a VR horror game and having a blast this evening.

It made me think maybe this will be FUN

They should extend Potter to F&F

Also, Justice League is fantastic, for me is goes

MIB
JL

TSMM
Astroblasters

____

Speaking of VR

My cousin and his friends were playing a VR horror game and having a blast this evening.

It made me think maybe this will be FUN
Oh this will be a major hit with the GP.

Here on IU...... another question.