Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this float around… and the actual dream that this would be. However replace thriller maybe with dawn fm (realistically) and the obvious bride of chucky with the now confirmed (chucky tv series). Could see Friday the thirteenth happen… but can also see exorcist. Beside that the originals and streets really hit it for me!

I would prefer dawn fm as well but it is a really cool dream event. I could see them doing a creature house sooner or later

I'm sold for Vamp 1922, I need another Vamp SZ

Don’t forget, we were supposed to have a revival of trends and releases from the 1920’s for a decade straight, but the coronavirus screwed us over, which is unfortunate.

Next year seems to be a big year for Metallica. They just dropped a new song yesterday, announced a new album coming in April, and a new world tour. Plus with the MASSIVE popularity ST4 brought the band, I think there may be a chance of it happening

They actually have been working on some new material before the pandemic and even in quarantine. Both Robert Trujillo and Lars Ulrich said it before on two different interviews. As for the new song, It’s pretty good; the riffs are tight with a Kill ‘Em All vibe and a slight Diamond Head-inspired snare drums sounding that is on point. I’m mostly critical on the bassline.

I saw this float around… and the actual dream that this would be. However replace thriller maybe with dawn fm (realistically) and the obvious bride of chucky with the now confirmed (chucky tv series). Could see Friday the thirteenth happen… but can also see exorcist. Beside that the originals and streets really hit it for me! View attachment 17932

The attachment literally says "wish list".

I saw this float around… and the actual dream that this would be. However replace thriller maybe with dawn fm (realistically) and the obvious bride of chucky with the now confirmed (chucky tv series). Could see Friday the thirteenth happen… but can also see exorcist. Beside that the originals and streets really hit it for me! View attachment 17932

Don’t know why people want a Director vs Usher presentation. The Director is Jigsaw, Usher screened Saw in 2009. I don’t see why they would fight each other. Still I do love a movie theater theme, ive said before thats what the park itself should be like.

Wasn’t there a problem with that rights owner of the Conjuring?

Don’t know why people want a Director vs Usher presentation. The Director is Jigsaw, Usher screened Saw in 2009. I don’t see why they would fight each other. Still I do love a movie theater theme, ive said before thats what the park itself should be like.

Wasn’t there a problem with that rights owner of the Conjuring?

Both the Director and maybe Jigsaw were inspired by a Proto-Torture horror movie Peeping Tom that revolves around a sadistic killer who tortures his victims while using a portable camera to record. But I’d like to see a crossover with him and the Usher as an alliance or a collaboration at the Universal Palace Theatre than a showdown rivalry.

It's hard to see them doing any F13 house without Jason, as he would have to be the focal point of the marketing and driving people in. It's the same reason why Halloween 3 would be difficult for them to do.

i want nothing more than to have my boy Jason back (im literally wishing to the stars) and maybe theres some loophole that allows it. maybe some wiggle room
fingers crossed

Both the Director and maybe Jigsaw were inspired by a Proto-Torture horror movie Peeping Tom that revolves around a sadistic killer who tortures his victims while using a portable camera to record. But I’d like to see a crossover with him and the Usher as an alliance or a collaboration at the Universal Palace Theatre than a showdown rivalry.

first half of the house could be director second half the usher
put this house where blumhouse was, and set up the usher theater entrance where the entrance to black Phone was

have director make a movie where freaky was in the house, then the usher premieres the movie in the second half.
then have kill clips recorded from the first half of the house shown in screens on the usher section. you could see what the director did in the screens.

Reactions: Darko and Fear2010
first half of the house could be director second half the usher
put this house where blumhouse was, and set up the usher theater entrance where the entrance to black Phone was

have director make a movie where freaky was in the house, then the usher premieres the movie in the second half.
then have kill clips recorded from the first half of the house shown in screens on the usher section. you could see what the director did in the screens.

And it’s a collaboration we need! They kinda done it before with Icons at 30 where the Director and Usher had their own rooms individually, but It could work as a full house.

And it’s a collaboration we need! They kinda done it before with Icons at 30 where the Director and Usher had their own rooms individually, but It could work as a full house.

it seems so obvious and writes itself, you could literally have the project that director films being shown for the usher section and show the aftermath of the victims. you can have a red carpet room with the corpses of the victims from the director's creation

Okay, coming back to this...

Wednesday now holds the record for best debut on Netflix, beating out Stranger Things 4.

wow! havent heard anything. i wonder if its amazing

Reactions: Fear2010
i want nothing more than to have my boy Jason back (im literally wishing to the stars) and maybe theres some loophole that allows it. maybe some wiggle room
fingers crossed
As far as I can understand - Miller has the rights to the first Friday the 13th and all the characters/likenesses within.

Cunningham has the rights to Jason as we know him. I'm not sure if he actually owns the "Friday the 13th" name though.

So in that sense, I feel like getting a house may be much "easier" than we think. It might just need to be called "Crystal Lake: The Rise of Jason" or something

Okay, coming back to this...

Wednesday now holds the record for best debut on Netflix, beating out Stranger Things 4.

A Addams Family house is a must that have some potential, but I don’t think they would go with this, since Netflix always asks them for a higher price deal a lot. That’s why Stranger Things didn’t came back again this year and I don’t think it will for 32. The ship has sailed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Status
Not open for further replies.