KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KidZone should have 4-5 flat rides added for children of all ages. SeaWorld is, currently, a better park than USF for children.
A flat ride or two back there would be nice, but don't underestimate the power of great play areas for kids. Anything where they don't have to stand in another long line hot and tired, and they can just blow off some energy and pent-up frustration for 45 minutes to an hour, is a godsend for both kids and parents.

A flat ride or two back there would be nice, but don't underestimate the power of great play areas for kids. Anything where they don't have to stand in another long line hot and tired, and they can just blow off some energy and pent-up frustration for 45 minutes to an hour, is a godsend for both kids and parents.

Should have said 4-5 flat rides in addition to the current play areas. Didn't mention UOR as a whole since IOA at least has a really good play area in Camp Jurassic and great kids area in Seuss Landing.

Reactions: MagdolHauntsMe

Yeah there's a lot of childless people in here saying they should build rides when most people I've talked to with kids want the playgrounds.

The great thing about the playgrounds is that they eat up lots of time, unlike a 3 or 4 minute ride. They're a big assist to capacity if they're interesting enough that the kids want to be there. The
present Fievel & Curious George pg's don't fulfill that 'interest' quotient since their IP's are largely unfamiliar to the age groups that would use them.

Is that why the Magic Kingdom has so many playgrounds?
I’ve taken kids to Magic Kingdom. Don’t underestimate how much time can be spent at Tom Sawyer island and the Casey Jr splash pad. They definitely serve a purpose.

EDIT: I know what point you were making, but I think we tend not to think of Tom Sawyer Island, but it’s like the OG interactive play area. So while it seems like MK is all family rides with no playgrounds, even it has similar offerings. Plus, the Dumbo queue has a playground in it we never think about. Heck, I’ve seen kids spend 20 mins in the CityWalk or EPCOT ground fountains, just like Casey Jr’s. Sometimes parents need a break and these things help keep the kids occupied for sure.

Last edited:
I can respect that. However, that being said, literally every person on the planet needs to watch the Krusty Krab Training Video episode.
Literally my favorite episode

It's funny how my generation quote Spongebob as a second language and everyone just casually knows their Hogwarts house

It's too bad Spongebob wont get represented in a theme park like HP

It's funny how my generation quote Spongebob as a second language and everyone just casually knows their Hogwarts house

I've rewatched that episode more times than should be healthy. And it's still hilarious. Best episode by far.

Spongebob quotes will forever be our second language, I agree.

I will always be bummed out by the missed opportunity of a Spongebob land. Let alone an attraction.

100% the best. That was the one my dad saw I was watching and he sat down and laughed throughout. I was 20. :lol:

I've rewatched that episode more times than should be healthy. And it's still hilarious. Best episode by far.

Spongebob quotes will forever be our second language, I agree.

I will always be bummed out by the missed opportunity of a Spongebob land. Let alone an attraction.
Right there with ya on team "constant Spongebob quotes." I think Spongebob would still be a big draw if they did an attraction or land, but it seems the ship has sailed.

(who knows though, i have a 1.5 year old and I'm already showing him Spongebob)

Status
Not open for further replies.