Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

17 night - WDW, DCL, UOR

Been recovering today, just making plans For this evening.

What time is cinematic spectacular? I checked the app and it's stating times not available.

Thinking of going choc emporium after the show, can I book ahead of time yet?

Been recovering today, just making plans For this evening.

What time is cinematic spectacular? I checked the app and it's stating times not available.

Thinking of going choc emporium after the show, can I book ahead of time yet?

I'd phone the concierge in the hotel to see if they can book a table for you. Should be easy enough.

Have you been to Toothsome's yet?

Nope, first time.

Meeting up with some of the guys tomorrow for my last super. We head head home Saturday so last chance is tonight.

Well guys and gals, I'm sat at SF enjoying one last drink and enjoying the sunshine before heeding beck to what I hear is a sunny UK.

Had a wonderful trip, catching up with old friends and doing a few new things along way. I'll be sure to tell you all about it once I'm back across the pond.

Right now I'm now at the point where I wish I could click my fingers and be home, someone needs to invent teleportation already. Instead I'm getting an uber to MCO, fighting my way through airport security, waiting, more waiting then 8 hour flight followed more waiting and fighting to get the baggage then a 2/3 hour road trip home.

This will all be followed by 3 to 4 weeks of jetlag, I suffer terribly from it.

Having said all of that, I'll be back for trip number 15 ASAP :dance:

OH, just a quick question, how much should I tip the uber driver?

UK Trigg is back in the UK........and guest spending at Orlando Parks & restaurants nosedives. ;) :)

Yep, beck home the jet lag has kicked in and I've just finished my first shift at work. .

Had a really good trip, did a few new things which I enjoyed and tried new resorts in the GF and SF, both were fantastic.

Once I get back on track I'll put a full picture review together.