Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

17 night - WDW, DCL, UOR

Sep 23, 2012
UK
Hey guys,

Currently mid way through my trip, soaking up the rays by the pool.

I've had a fantastic first half of the trip, SSR, DCL, GF.

Tonight I'm meeting friend at mangoes before heeding over to BGT for two days. Then I finish with 5 nights SF.

I plan on doing a trip report when I get back but For anyone interested I've been posting a few pics on Twitter.

Chillin by the pool @WaltDisneyWorld before party @OrlandoMangos tonight https://t.co/zBKO4eG48q

Anyway, beck to my beer and that dip in the pool, catch you all soon.

See you guys later this afternoon at Mangos!

Oh, boy, what a night. :peace:

Wait, you didn't go to Universal at all?

Just checked into SF, checking out all the different palms.

I told Alene you would probably be there with them. Easy guess.:lol:...Save an empty seat for me. I'll be there in Spirit. :cheers:

I drank more than enough for the two of us. Ended up dancing on stage twice, was cool catching up with everyone and I had a blast trying to sneak selfies with Hulk lol.

He's going the last 5 days. Mark (UK Trigg) saved the best for last. :)

Sat enjoying cocktails before string water later.

What was that chefs name?

Oh, boy, what a night. :peace:

Just checked into SF, checking out all the different palms.

I drank more than enough for the two of us. Ended up dancing on stage twice, was cool catching up with everyone and I had a blast trying to sneak selfies with Hulk lol.

Sat enjoying cocktails before string water later.

What was that chefs name?
Carlos Costanza, Sous Chef

Alene & I are laughing soooo hard at your twitter picture of you mimicking the giraffe. :lmao:THAT IS PRICELESS.....Alene said you could be a stand up comic (Roodlesnouter, Race Through the U.K), you're that good. :thumbsup: