1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

1995 Casper Behind the Screams Exhibit

Discussion in 'Upper Lot/Entertainment Center' started by Lotus99, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Lotus99

Lotus99 Newcomer

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew where the 1995 Casper Behind the Screams film exhibit was located in the Universal Studios Hollywood theme park? Thanks!

2. Miss Betty Juice

Miss Betty Juice Member

I'm not 100%, but my best guess would be where Victoria Station / Marvel Mania / Fortress Dracula / House of Horrors once stood. I believe the Chicken Run and Small Soldiers walk throughs were in the same location. Chris Lord would probably know.

BernardMesa likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Veteran Member

Yes!  I do know.  I also have about 20 seconds of video from that attraction.  The venue was once a restaurant called "Roman Noodle" which then became an Annual Pass Processing Center which now is the VIP Dining venue next to Super Silly Fun Land.

If I am not mistaken, it was also a hybrid venue with Apollo 13.

I remember going to Citywalk and watching Casper in the theater after visiting this attraction within the park.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  4. Lotus99

Lotus99 Newcomer

Thanks Chris! Based on your description wouldn't that be the Moulin Rouge Cafe?

5. Chris

Chris Veteran Member

Yes. It is the VIP Dining venue today.