Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2 Parks in 1 Day Plan?

Nov 13, 2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the things we'd like to do at both parks. I'm wondering if this can all be done in 1 day or is it more like 1.5? I'm willing to skip some of the 'maybe' items if it's closer to 1 day. We are going 11/29, Thursday after Thanksgiving. Thanks!!
USF:
ET
Men in Black
Disaster (maybe)
Revenge of Mummy (maybe)
Twister (maybe)
Shrek
Term 2D
Woodpecker (maybe)
Fear FactorShow
Horrow Make up Show

IOA:
Olivanders
Flight of Hippogriff
Castle Tour
Pteranonden Flyers
Jurassic Park River
Suess park - can skip altogether if it makes 1 day
Ripsaw FAlls
Popeye
Sinbad

Also, does this look about in the right order? Which park should I do first?
Thanks so much!

I would say the only thing that would take up all of your time are the shows, some of which on your list are very long, and Ollivanders. However, if you get to the park early enough you shouldn't have to spend too much time waiting for it. Pteranondan Flyers might take some of your time too due to its low capacity. You might have to cross one or two shows off your list depending on what time they are playing (Don't miss Horror Makeup show!), and other than that I think you may be able to do everything else.

I think you will be rushed to complete it, why not take your time and enjoy what both parks have to offer with two days? Also revenge of the mummy should definitely not be a maybe :lol:

You can definitely do it, if you take out all your "maybes". The day after Thanksgiving is pretty packed. If any of those maybes are actually more "definitely need to dos", get an express pass OR do two days.

You can definitely do it, if you take out all your "maybes". The day after Thanksgiving is pretty packed. If any of those maybes are actually more "definitely need to dos", get an express pass OR do two days.

HETRICKL stated the Thursday after Thanksgiving, the 29th. The day after would be the 23rd. I made the same mistake when I first read the post as was going to say, probably not possible.

These are the things we'd like to do at both parks. I'm wondering if this can all be done in 1 day or is it more like 1.5? I'm willing to skip some of the 'maybe' items if it's closer to 1 day. We are going 11/29, Thursday after Thanksgiving. Thanks!!

After rereading your post, I recommend purchasing Express Passes. I also recommend not skipping Revenge of Mummy. Granted I'm biased as it's my favorite ride at UO.

If possible, arrive before opening and go to IOA first.

HETRICKL stated the Thursday after Thanksgiving, the 29th. The day after would be the 23rd. I made the same mistake when I first read the post as was going to say, probably not possible.

After rereading your post, I recommend purchasing Express Passes. I also recommend not skipping Revenge of Mummy. Granted I'm biased as it's my favorite ride at UO.

If possible, arrive before opening and go to IOA first.

First rule of theme parking
If you are waiting at the gate for them to open, being in front of the crowds will get you a lot of things done in a hurry.