2014 Entertainment Designer Forum | Inside Universal Forums

2014 Entertainment Designer Forum

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had a great time at my first designer forum! Met some great people and saw some awesome props and collectibles to bid on. I'm a broke college student so I thought it better to save my money for other things. But I wanted to bid on quite a few goodies! The panels were pretty darn neat, some cool stories, lessons, and advice. And it was all for a great cause! If you didn't make it this year you should definitely do so next time!

I didn't take many pics or any video, I was trying to meet and talk to people and listen but here are few.

First off, a funny tid bit. I was standing around when I first got there and all of the sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see M. Roddy telling me to come with him. Appearently his friend liked my hair a lot and wanted to take a picture but was to afraid to ask himself. So after Mr. Roddy took our pic I asked to take a pic with him since it was only fair. I thought that was pretty funny.

Next, the two panels. I forgot to take a pic of the list of names like an idiot. But I think I have the flyer somewhere to connect the dots. I'll have to look, but I'm about to leave right now.

The first panel.

The second.

Reactions: Felipe
I did not have the chance to attend the panel (still in Boston until later today), but I heard mostly positive things. Apparently some of the bidding wars got pretty intense - which makes sense, given some of the stuff they had available. The custom Jack (the Clown) in a Box was awesome, as was the opportunity to be included on this year's HHN website as a character.

10006936_10201804033566738_82264928_n.jpg

I walked away with this. Who wants to go? Haha.;)