Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2014 Orlando United Fantasy Football League

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
It is time...

12 team league again and the draft is scheduled for Wed, Aug 27th at 8:15pm. The rules are going to be a little stricter this year on who can join, due to high demand.

We are not changing the draft day, so if that time doesn't work for you, I'm sorry but you cannot submit your name for a spot.

There are 8 spots for grab. JTSAlien is the defending champion so he automatically gets a spot (other 3 spots are myself, Drew, and Hate).

VIP Members (1 year subscription +) get first dibs at the first 6 spots, and depending on demand, there might be a drawing. The next 2 spots will be up for anyone, and will obviously be a drawing as well. All who are interested have until Aug 1st to submit name. Entry is $15.

Good luck!

Sign me up, yes I got the lifetime VIP because of this, don't judge haha.

Last edited:
I'm in

Lets see if I can become a dynasty and win 2 out of 3 of the last, and 3 out of 5 :cheers:

Time for you guys to start hating me again :bang::shifty::saw::thumbs:

Last edited:
Not sure, but I'll be the Amity Skippers once again.

Yeah, it's probably not a good idea to mess with success...
DespicableMeMinionMayhem.jpg