2014 Orlando United Fantasy Football League | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

2014 Orlando United Fantasy Football League

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
yeah, a lot of people still play Fantasy Football... doesn't have to have the OU name, doesn't need to be run by OU or anything, but we could create possibly multiple (so more people can be accepted) and then have signups.

Ok guys, I'm going to do a UnOfficial Orlando Geeks Unite League, if you would like to join, send me a PM with your email to send out the invite.

No buy in, just for fun and bragging rights, first 11 to email are in.

Ready...Set...GO!

Was expecting a faster list of people wanting to sign up. Keep em coming, if I haven't posted anything about it being full, its still open for sign up.

Still not full...thought I would have a lot more requests but we haven't.

Guys we still have 7 slots available! I was expecting A LOT more people to want to join up, even if it was for fun

5 slots left guys! C'mon @BriMan @hatetofly....since I'm in this league I hope you guys aren't too scared of me beating you guys again.

Yeaaa...the shhhhh talking is already starting lmfao!

I'm going to set the draft for either Wed or Thu..once the league is full..either 10 or 12 teams..send me ur email

Ok guys, LAST CALL!!! Draft is set for tonight @ 8pm and currently league is at 8 teams! Need 2 more for a 10 team league or 4 more for a 12 team league, otherwise we will leave it at an 8 team league.

Are you gunna reshuffle the picks before the draft starts since they are the order we signed up and if not could u start it at 8.05 just so I can be sure to be home.

I may or may not miss the draft sadly. I have to go haggle with car salesmen for my wife. If that's he case. Expect several trade offers tomorrow

lmao...right now i have the league set at 8 teams...but if anyone else wants to join..looking for 2 more at least! Cmon OU