2015 Entertainment Designer Forum | Inside Universal Forums

2015 Entertainment Designer Forum

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Felipe

V.I.P. Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
Last Friday, Tryg and I attended the 2015 Entertainment Designer Forum. Here's a look back at this excellent event!

http://orlandounited.com/2015/03/recap-2015-entertainment-designer-forum/

EDF-002.jpg

Have any of you been to an Entertainment Designer Forum in the past? Planning to go in the future?
I personally can't wait for the next one! Hopefully I'll see many of you there! :thumbs:

Good concise article Felipe! I would only recommend resizing your pictures a bit before uploading to the server. 4000px W is a bit much when you are only displaying them at an eighth of that. I would drop them down to 1500px W or H whichever is greatest. That is more than enough for use here.

Now click the link everyone... there are quite a few HHN elevation drawing plans that were auctioned that have never been seen before in his gallery. Felipe should have told you guys that but as he is a modest fellow, he is unaware of hype. It is really cool stuff! Now click the link, read the short article and look at the 66 pictures he took of the event! Geeez.

http://orlandounited.com/2015/03/recap-2015-entertainment-designer-forum/

Last edited:
Good stuff. Do you know how much the old lady mask with the face for a mouth went for? I woulda loved to be there to bid on that.

I went and I did the 9pm session. I ended up bidding on the Simba from the 24 hour event and winning it. Big Lion King fan, so it's exciting. It was a lot of fun and I'll definitely go back in the future.

Good stuff. Do you know how much the old lady mask with the face for a mouth went for? I woulda loved to be there to bid on that.

Sorry, I did not see the winning bid. Probably over $100? I bid on a few items, but once I was outbid, I just gave up lol! Maybe next year I'll be a bit more aggressive :p