2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 BGT Coaster Confirmed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that the Serengeti train is not operational at the moment so that they can commence on Project 2016.
....and as a cost cutting measure

I'm glad this project is happening, excited to see a new ride in Egypt...Montu is all by its lonesome

- - - Updated - - -

Read that the Serengeti train is not operational at the moment so that they can commence on Project 2016.

I'm glad this project is happening, excited to see a new ride in Egypt...Montu is all by its lonesome

It's not cost cutting... the area is a designated construction site and the tracks need to be moved.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not cost cutting... the area is a designated construction site and the tracks need to be moved.

- - - Updated - - -

Weeell, I was joking, and am fully aware of that

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Weeell, I was joking, and am fully aware of that

Pixelsattheparks has a new update on the 2016 project. Dirt, fences, and train track receding as fast as LeBron's hair line. http://www.pixelsattheparks.com/2015/03/29/busch-gardens-tampa-project-2016-update-2/ Now that I think about it, this ride could be something along the lines of FireChaser Express at Dollywood, which looked like a great family ride.

I rode FireChaser Express last summer. It's definitely one of the best family rides out there! I wouldn't mind seeing one at BGT!

Looked at a video of it yesterday, seems cool indeed, a little like cheetah hunt but more relaxed. Does anyone know whether this coaster will be indoor or outdoor? I remember someone saying this would be a MACK Rides coaster, is this still the current thought?

I'm just going to show a few images of what I imagine this coaster will incorporate in some shape or form...
3hv22a6010009jonhk8o00.jpg

Interesting.
8llcc0022it8000094oa0l.jpg

Possibly an indoor/outdoor coaster. The way I see that one blue print of the site, it looks like the coaster goes out from the right side of the building, but then goes back the way it came.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just going to show a few images of what I imagine this coaster will incorporate in some shape or form...

Interesting.

Possibly an indoor/outdoor coaster. The way I see that one blue print of the site, it looks like the coaster goes out from the right side of the building, but then goes back the way it came.

What blue print?

A blue print I was allowed to see...
No, but I'm sure you've seen the image before, it's not a blue print of the track layout, just more of a site overlay. It was posted by CatCatCat a couple months ago.
iMURSOyCnyCtM.jpg

^That one. It's more of a white-print...

- - - Updated - - -

What blue print?

A blue print I was allowed to see...
No, but I'm sure you've seen the image before, it's not a blue print of the track layout, just more of a site overlay. It was posted by CatCatCat a couple months ago.
iMURSOyCnyCtM.jpg

^That one. It's more of a white-print... (Sorry about the double posting. Not sure why it's occurring)

Last edited:
I rode FireChaser Express last summer. It's definitely one of the best family rides out there! I wouldn't mind seeing one at BGT!

Yes, that with an ancient Egypt theme and dark ride section would be the best addition to the park!

For all the great coasters at BGT, they really don't have a middle of the road family coaster

I know they tried with Cheetah Hunt, but the inversion/height still freaks a lot of people out

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that with an ancient Egypt theme and dark ride section would be the best addition to the park!

For all the great coasters at BGT, they really don't have a middle of the road family coaster

I know they tried with Cheetah Hunt, but the inversion/height still freaks a lot of people out

Interesting.

Man, an indoor/outdoor coaster based on FireChaser Express would be a very welcomed addition! :happy: I hope that's what it is! Just imagine the possibilities for theming (maybe a temple room for a backwards portion and then the backwards portion could be indoors :doggie:)!

Looked at a video of it yesterday, seems cool indeed, a little like cheetah hunt but more relaxed. Does anyone know whether this coaster will be indoor or outdoor? I remember someone saying this would be a MACK Rides coaster, is this still the current thought?

I've been saying Mack Family coaster for the better part of 9 months on social media and the podcasts. Heck I think I've said it here on the forums...

- - - Updated - - -

I've been saying Mack Family coaster for the better part of 9 months on social media and the podcasts. Heck I think I've said it here on the forums...

Well, the new guy had plenty of money to raze a coaster he never intended to reopen in Branson but it's still standing, rotting away. The Son of Beast was SBNO for a while as well. it appears to be an expense that most all park operators pass on till they have to do it.

Well, the new guy had plenty of money to raze a coaster he never intended to reopen in Branson but it's still standing, rotting away. The Son of Beast was SBNO for a while as well. it appears to be an expense that most all park operators pass on till they have to do it.

Out of curiosity, what coaster are you referring to at SDC?

Secondly, I would rather the new guy use his contacts at RMC to get Gwazi redone than have it go under by a bulldozer.

Status
Not open for further replies.