2016 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival | Inside Universal Forums

2016 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is this area:
CUbBi7RWsAUAMew.jpg

what was once this area?:
epcot_temp_zpsimba92y7.jpg

If so, when was it built with all the new paving and fake grass?

^ Yes, they just redid that area for the new "Chew" booths for Food & Wine. That was also the area that had a sink hole open up under it last year, and they made some changes when they filled it in.

That area has been there like that for a decent time by now. The sinkhole was closer to innoventions whereas this is along the path from Imagination into WS. Unless i'm mistaken by the view of the picture.

Is that the butterfly exhibit? If so that area has been like that for awhile. But most of that is real grass.

Is that the butterfly exhibit? If so that area has been like that for awhile. But most of that is real grass.
The aerial pic circled is the butterfly exhibit, sitting right next to the old abandoned part of communicore.

The second pic is entirely separate area at the end of Future World, entering into WS. They usually build a kids play area here during Flower & Garden.

Yeah, they just did redid the pathways and grass around August.

The aerial pic circled is the butterfly exhibit, sitting right next to the old abandoned part of communicore.

The second pic is entirely separate area at the end of Future World, entering into WS. They usually build a kids play area here during Flower & Garden.

Don't think so. The Land is to the right of Imagination, and you can see that it's located inside the Monorail loop. It's the Butterfly Garden area.

The link Bri gave me didn't work, but the link on the Disney site worked fine for me. Bri's link never gave me an error message, but also never loaded. Just stuck in processing.