Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2016 SeaWorld's New Coaster Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mkskdscmi51s0dj6vo1_500.gif

Lol the idea of KidZone being replaced with Family Guy would be far too awesome of a 180. Maybe they could make a dark ride where your vehicle is a white van with blacked out windows. It would of course exit into a candy and ice cream shop.

Lol... I woulda have never guessed that. Nice double entendre.

Will be there day 1 if true. Haven't been since I was 7ish. What year was Atlantis opened? They were building that when i went.

Carowinds opened the world's largest giga this year, and it is a B&M.

I will be riding that in 2 and a half weeks!!! I would love for florida to get a giga! I really wish we had a pure coaster park down here. But honestly seaworld could try to transition to that. One day just call themselves airworld.

Wow, I never guess any hints!

This is a smart smart move by Seaworld Inc. A great big mega distraction from their other issues. And no, I am not being sarcastic at all, just pragmatic.

Sounds about right...

Though I didn't know it was a true giga. I figured hyper.

- - - Updated - - -

Lee is saying it appears to involve the area around Kracken & the Shark Bldg.

Station behind the shark building. Follows the outer edge of that pond, turns back near Kracken.

If you've listened to the podcast you know how I feel about a Giga at SeaWorld...

Sounds about right...

Though I didn't know it was a true giga. I figured hyper.

- - - Updated - - -

Station behind the shark building. Follows the outer edge of that pond, turns back near Kracken.
Hi! After your hints yesterday, I asked around. The response I got was "B&M Gigs airtime machine, fast tracked, little to no theming, total act of desperation. Basically, Fury 325 with less curves and more hills".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.