2019 Merchandise | Inside Universal Forums

2019 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anyone seen the merchandise for 2019?

Hey Eric,

First off, welcome!

Secondly, while I don't have a photo readily available for USH's version, we do have Orlando's version. The only difference is the name (obviously) and Hollywood's version has the Tram Tour instead of Transformers.

Reactions: Teebin
Brian, thank you for the welcome and thanks for the photo. Love the 2019 logo. Hopefully they will add more items and add them to the website. And hopefully USH will add items as well.

Sure wish we had a shopper for those of us who cannot make it to the park. eBay just doesn't work for me.

Has uso released any more of the magical creatures...i was there at xmas 2017 and i bought all 10 of them, NO.1 through NO.10....i was just there at xmas 2018 and i didnt see any new releases. Any info on new releases.

Has uso released any more of the magical creatures...i was there at xmas 2017 and i bought all 10 of them, NO.1 through NO.10....i was just there at xmas 2018 and i didnt see any new releases. Any info on new releases.

Have you tried their website. Universal Orlando On top click on Buy Merchandise.

No but only because i know some of their stuff is only available to purchase at the park but i will def check. Thanks