Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2019 Seven Seas Food Festival

Not a horrible concert lineup, and interesting to note this year they are posting earlier (I guess the PETA/Blackfish problem has blown over enough the acts either won't get harassed or don't care if they are). Menus look good and the pricing is the same as last year for lanyards. The 15 item lanyard is a bargain at $60 ($4 an item), and even better if you have the annual pass for a discount!

Just got back from the 7SFF. Friday nights are the night to go. Low crowds, short lines for the food.

The food was great, and they are offering a 20 item sampler lanyard for passholders for $65 (non passholders get 15 items for $65). That makes each item (which retail for up to $9.99) $3.25, which is a great deal! Portions are decent sizes. Three items and I was full. The festival runs Friday-Sunday now through the first week of May, so there's plenty of time to check it out and use the sampler lanyards.

I had a great time at the I Love The 90's concert last night during the Seven Seas Food Festival. It was a big 90's style party that took me back to my Jr High/High school years. Even if hip hop/R&B isn't your thing, these artists are loved among all races/ethnicities and age groups (as noted by the demographics in the audience). Most of the songs performed were big crossover hits also and many are played at sporting events, in commercials, movies, weddings, and more. All these artists had multiple hits back in the day, several Grammy and music awards winners among them, and are still making music to this day.

I hope they keep having concerts like these in the future (to go along with other genres). Variety is what makes the Seven Seas Food Festival even better, just like the various food offerings. Something for everyone, instead of a few is awesome. This concert may not have been everyone's taste, but neither are every other genre either. I'm very happy they are adding more genres to the lineup. The only suggestion I would give SeaWorld about tours like this one, would be to start a bit earlier since they last longer than when having just one or two artists at once (it started at 5pm and lasted until about 8:15, I didn't mind, but I had seen some complaints).

Adam Emil of Color Me Badd (opening act):
IMG_3071.JPG

Young MC:
IMG_3088.JPG

Tone Loc:
IMG_3097.JPG

Kid 'n Play:
IMG_3134.JPG

Coolio:
IMG_3146.JPG

Rob Base:
IMG_3180.JPG