2019 TripAdvisor Rankings | Inside Universal Forums

2019 TripAdvisor Rankings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I see they rank IOA #1 and USF #3. Is that taboo to mention here?
IOA seems to do very well in their rankings just about every year. I'm pretty sure we've talked about that in the past, so it certainly should be OK now....That said, it surprises me that USF is rated that high. With Hagrid just now being debuted, and it clearly being one of the most popular attractions ever opened, that'll probably solidify IOA for next year too.

Happy for Universal and all, and totally psyched Orlando has all top 4....but this list also has Fun Spot ranked higher than both Hong Kong Disneyland and Universal Japan....so there’s that

Not to mention Tokyo DisneySea and Epcot didn’t even make the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy for Universal and all, and totally psyched Orlando has all top 4....but this list also has Fun Spot ranked higher than both Hong Kong Disneyland and Universal Japan....so there’s that

Not to mention Tokyo DisneySea and Epcot didn’t even make the list.
It goes to show the power of affordability when things like Fun Spot are making the list. I went there last night and had a pretty good time despite the insanely slow ops, and in a town where everything is insanely expensive, it gives families who may not be able to afford 4 or 5 Disney or Universal APs a chance to still have fun together.

Tokyo DisneySea not being on the list is inexcusable, but Trip Advisor is an American-based company, so probably significantly less people that go to TDL/TDS write anything about their experience on trip advisor. The reason IOA and USF are where they are is mostly because of Potter. People love Potter and it shows.

All I can take away from this though is that it's just another reason for why we shouldn't put stock into Trip advisor. It's a fickle review aggregator.

Reactions: belloq87