Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

7/14-7/15 Photo Requests

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
I will be heading up to O-town this weekend and plan on hitting up Disney and possibly Universal.

Besides the obvious (FLE, ss44, Potter), what would you like to see from the parks?

I dunno if you have a SeaWorld pass, but I wouldn't mind seeing some Antarctica pictures.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw you said Disney/Uni.

I guess HHN stuff if you see any.

Last edited:
We tried to see if we could scoop some up yesterday, but apparently security is a little tighter now in the Disaster area. Wonder why... :lol:

:lol: Yea, I noticed you said WDW/Uni after I posted. Only thing I'd be interested other than the norm would be HHN stuff if possible.

yeah it's a little more tight this year. I went a couple days ago an the only real construction I saw was at Disaster and the sprung tents. I posted some pics in the thread but it seems like all the other pics are the same. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Rumors has some better pics of Disaster.
http://hhnrumors.com/forum/index.php?/topic/746-permitsconstruction/page__st__20

Churro POV

tumblr_lz0e7kGxPu1qb6ite.png

-Work happening over in the French pavilion at Epcot
-DVC construction at Grand Floridian
-Splitsville at Downtown Disney
-The new store at CityWalk
-Any site work happening at the lots next to Royal Pacific

Please and thank you! :wave:

Then again, I hear helicopers are available.

This would be exceptional if they are available, now you don't have to worry about getting that jet pack and see whats new.

Should I request donations for this?