Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A 4th On-Site Hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those mentioning about the transition between Toon and Marvel, I still this the best thing they need there is a crazy mouse coaster themed to Rocky and Bullwinkle, and maybe a smaller theather that could house a kid friendly show staring the toon characters or an action show featuring marvel characters.

R&B dark ride. IoA doesn't need another coaster, IMO.

Given the timeline I would imagine this is the beginning of the Gringotts structure.

Actually, Gringotts would more likley be this gem:

"Project 7542 Universal Studios" and calls for "foundation layout and details for primary structural system including below grade concrete pits, through wall penetration details and waterproofing details."

Actually, Gringotts would more likley be this gem:

"Project 7542 Universal Studios" and calls for "foundation layout and details for primary structural system including below grade concrete pits, through wall penetration details and waterproofing details."

Oh my. I do believe you found it.

I spoke with a person that works for a company that builds a lot of Disney hotels. Their company just put in bids for a new Universal Property.

Status
Not open for further replies.